Countdown to Onederland.. Who is with me?

Options

Replies

• FitCurves1818
    FitCurves1818 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This challenge didn't come up when I searched so I started a group called Destination: Onederland. Those on the journey, please feel free to join.

SW 249.6
    CW 243.0
    GW 165
    Hoping to hit Onederland by Memorial Day this year!
  • TheSkyBlushed
    TheSkyBlushed Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Count me in... one-derland is coming soon. B)
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    count me in too!
    (tomorrow is the day I rip that band aid off & get back on the scale...)
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Abkuroneko wrote: »
    SW: 350
    CW: 198.8

I can't tell you how emotional I was to see that number on the scale this morning. As someone who has been over 200 lbs since I was 10 and over 300 lbs since I was 19, this is a huge achievement for me. It's a place I never thought I'd be and it feels overwhelming to be here.

I just want to say that it is possible so please never give up on yourselves!

Congrats!!! You've done an amazing job!! I'm so happy for you!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    -November - Starting over. Stress eating got the better of me that past few months -_-;
    SW: 230
    CW: 221
    GW1: 190

22 to Onederland

-December 7th - having my wisdom teeth out before Thanksgiving kicked my butt back in gear lol
    CW: 212
    Loss: 9 lbs

12 to Onederland!

-December 21st- A loss is a loss , no matter how small! lol Lord help me stay in check this Christmas dinner X_X
    CW: 211.8
    Loss: 0.2

11 to Onederland!!

-January 4th- Almost there!!
    CW: 208.8
    Loss: 3.0

9 to Onederland!

-January 11th- My goal is to be AT 200lbs by the end of the month!
    CW: 207.0
    Loss: 1.8

7 to Onederland!

-January 18th- Almost there!
    CW: 205.0
    Loss: 2

5 to Onederland!

-January 21st-
    CW: 204.0
    Loss: 1

4 to Onederland!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options

I can't tell you how emotional I was to see that number on the scale this morning. As someone who has been over 200 lbs since I was 10 and over 300 lbs since I was 19, this is a huge achievement for me. It's a place I never thought I'd be and it feels overwhelming to be here.

I actually got a little misty reading this. I'm so happy for you, and I can absolutely understand why it would be so emotional. Congratulations!!!

As for me...
    SW: 248
    CW: 212.6

I'll get there! I think the last time I was there was in 2002. Seems like a lifetime ago.
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options

I am so thrilled for you! Congratulations!! You are an inspiration.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Chadxx wrote: »
    SW 320
    CW 219
    GW 195

101 down, making progress

CW 205

This is the one milestone I am actually getting excited about. The lowest weight I have seen since high school was 204 and that was 13 years ago. I haven't been under 200 since I was 15.
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping it's ok to join in now. This thread is quite inspiring! I haven't seen onederland since I was pregnant with my daughter twenty plus years ago.

SW: 303 lbs
    CW: 287.6 lbs
    GW: 170 lbs
    # lost: 15.4
    # to onederland: 88 lbs

We're happy you're here!
  • swingsnatchlift
    swingsnatchlift Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Chadxx wrote: »
    I figured I was holding some extra water weight but hopping on the scale this morning was a very pleasant surprise as it was more than I thought.

SW 320
    CW 201

So close I can taste it.

You are SO close! Hoping you're next couple of weigh-ins gets you to Onederland!