Options
    Me 27
    LNS - 0
    Streak - 27
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    oreke77 wrote: »
    This is definitely my problem! Get kids to bed, TV on my own.....snack away!
    Only just joined and can see this is coming to an end but might just log it in my diary for motivation and encouragement.

I joined in December and was so happy another NLS challenge was started in Jan. Before I began the challenge LNS was a huge problem for me every night and now I finally feel I have some control over it. Hopefully another challenge will be set up for February, which you can join :)
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Me: 27
    LNS: 0

Streak: 27
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Me:25
    LNS:2
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 27*
    Streak: 27
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I pre-log this, but heading to bed in an instant and feel incredibly proud because I was invited for dinner and movie night earlier, managed to stay under my calorie goal and was able to not have anything sweet or any snack after dinner. Enjoyed a movie without any snack (!) That is a huge tiny victory for me :lol:

Me: 15*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 8
  • Lisa_710
    Lisa_710 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, nothing after 6:30 pm.
  • 120onceagainandforever
    Options
    Me:2
    LNS:0
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Night 28
    Me: 11
    LNS: 17
    Streak 0

• 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me 28
    LNS 0
    Streak 28
  • Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Me: 28

Streak: 28
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 28*
    Streak: 28
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 2
  • serra2009
    serra2009 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've started back my logging would love this challenge.
  • charmurr
    charmurr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'll be 51 next month. The habit I have developed is eating (snacking) 5-8pm along with dinner. There I am making dinner and eating all the way through. By the time dinner is on table, I'm feeling pretty bad. Only to find myself mindlessly continuing. WTF!! This is a new pattern. It's as if I become detached from myself only to return to the scene after the damage. It's seems as if it happens that fast. Something in me screaming yet I stand by hand to mouth. I still feel as though there is someone left of me to turn this around so I am here for help. Encouragement. Compassion. A kick in the butt.... I pray someone listens. Or reads.
  • charmurr
    charmurr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    135terry wrote: »
    oreke77 wrote: »
    This is definitely my problem! Get kids to bed, TV on my own.....snack away!
    Only just joined and can see this is coming to an end but might just log it in my diary for motivation and encouragement.

I joined in December and was so happy another NLS challenge was started in Jan. Before I began the challenge LNS was a huge problem for me every night and now I finally feel I have some control over it. Hopefully another challenge will be set up for February, which you can join :)

I am in come Feb. It's clear on my own this is a battle ground for me. Perhaps if I come to terms and acknowledge this "issue" I'll be a tad more mindful.