February Resolutions?

So, I kinda failed at my New Year's resolutions... at least for January that is, but I'm not giving up yet! Anybody facing the same problem and wanting to start NOW with February? :smiley:

Replies

• suzmaxim
    suzmaxim Posts: 8 Member
    Yep. I'm with you.
  • alexis_sheeaa
    alexis_sheeaa Posts: 5 Member
    suzmaxim wrote: »
    Yep. I'm with you.

Ayye. Lets do this
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    edited January 2017
    I am ready and willing haven't been exercising so hoping to start with 2- 30 min workouts a week
    SW 209.4
    Goal for February 2017
    Lose 10.4 weight 199
  • amber22vanessa
    amber22vanessa Posts: 36 Member
    Yup same here!! Jan was a total fail for me but we are still at the beginning of the year so all is not lost!! Hoping to loose at least 3 kgs in Feb and start working out at least 15-30 mins everyday!!
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Me too! But I'm ready to start now
  • icepaw28
    icepaw28 Posts: 41 Member
    Im in. My goal is 10 lbs a month.
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Yes I m ready to start fresh... Me too 10 lbs this month
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    I need to get over my "fear" of the treadmill.... RIP that band aid off.... & start moving again!
  • I'm interested please add me. Hope to be down 10lbs for February.
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    I would really like 10lbs in February. I was good in January, so lets go
  • Fififox9
    Fififox9 Posts: 23 Member
    I hope to get moving in February. I spent January cleaning up my diet and am thoroughly enjoying the food prep and menus. So my resolution is to exercise. I need to get over my paralysis when I think of my treadmill, lol! Better go introduce myself to it now ☺ I would be happy with 6lb weightloss in February...any more would be a bonus.
  • charmurr
    charmurr Posts: 49 Member
    Snacking is my problem. Noshing through the day with my "normal" meals. I'm sad over it which makes me even sadder which in turn I snack more. I must remember to smile more...... I'm new to this community note taking and hope if I write things down (actually I've taking pics on phone and logging later) I'll begin to sit up and take notice. The down side is by the time I sit and log I suddenly realize!!
  • tejalpshah
    tejalpshah Posts: 3 Member
    I am in for the challenge. I started to walk in January but couldn't follow it so regularly. I hope to get going in February and the goal for the month is 3kgs. I will follow 1 cycle of GM diet as well.
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    To get friggin 6 hours of sleep.
    It's hard being an insomniac. No caffeine. No sugar. No sodas. No YouTube. 18-20 hours later, still wide awake.
    ARGH!
    I've tried Sleepy Time Tea, which works on and off. So I'm hoping I can squeeze in at least 5 hours of sleep to begin with.
  • BridgetteM14
    BridgetteM14 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in. I just downloaded this app today and my goal for Feb is to be down 10 pounds. I'm ready to start feeling good again!
  • shanlaa
    shanlaa Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!
  • mummyto2monkies
    mummyto2monkies Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in. My baby boy is 5 weeks old and I'm ready to start getting this weight shifted... Seriously need to control this constant need to eat whilst breastfeeding! Would love to drop 8lbs for February
  • charmurr
    So, I kinda failed at my New Year's resolutions... at least for January that is, but I'm not giving up yet! Anybody facing the same problem and wanting to start NOW with February? :smiley:

OK. So what is next. We are in but in what? Do we respond to one another? Individually are we "journaling" for ourselves? Hi all!!
  • BridgetteM14
    BridgetteM14 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm brand new to this app. So I'm not sure what all the options are. But knowing there are several people on the same path helps. I'm good with just posting in the feed because I want to hear everyone's successes :)
  • charmurr
    I'm brand new to this app. So I'm not sure what all the options are. But knowing there are several people on the same path helps. I'm good with just posting in the feed because I want to hear everyone's successes :)

I'm thinking you responded to my post. You're the first. Thanks. Since you are new like me, I know to click on the Quote in blue below someone's post and you'll be right below them. Like directly talking to one. Anyway, I just picked up on this. I'm looking for more of a personal experience with others. The hopes for the day. How one feels the day after of having a successful day before. What's works. What's doesn't. Stuff like that. Sometimes just writing it out brings things front and center.