Let's Motivate each other! Let's follow each others diary ;)

Options

Replies

• emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • krystalbenitez38
    krystalbenitez38 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • katattackme
    katattackme Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks scotty! I'll Defintely check in daily and log everything.
  • katattackme
    Options
    Plus I added you ;)
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm in. My diary is open and as you can see I gotta lay off the sweets lol. Looking forward to the support!!!
  • Heyheather2711
    Heyheather2711 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in looking for friends
  • misstyr
    misstyr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm up for motivating people and being motivated fell free to add guys
  • katattackme
    Options
    I love getting inspiration from everyone I've added! Anyone else is welcome my diary is open and would love more motivating people on my feed :)
  • Psyduckfan1
    Psyduckfan1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would feel better about keeping a diary here if I knew someone was reading it. Open to people adding me.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'm totally down, but....what'a diary? Like my food log? Because that is so boring.
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I need some more active friends. I feel bad though, over the past 2 days I've eaten terrible due to the holidays in Australia, usually I'm really good!!
  • katattackme
    Options
    Yes your food log ;)
  • katattackme
    Options
    I need some more active friends. I feel bad though, over the past 2 days I've eaten terrible due to the holidays in Australia, usually I'm really good!!

I'm very active I log in everyday. ;)
  • samgig
    samgig Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i would love the motivation...and accountability aspect of an open diary is scary...i too will be embarrassed at the amounts that i can consume..lol
  • Raxcee
    Raxcee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends.

I am 37 years. With 40kgs (88 pounds) to lose. Started today. Aim is to combine food control and exercise to achieve a calorie deficit of a 1000calories a day.

Thinking of posting the deficit here each day.

• Kiansha
    Kiansha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes please. Would love some friends. I have lots of health issues. Was on here 4 years ago and lost 12kg after being on steroids for a long time. I then lost my Mum from cancer and broke up with the father of my kids. I have put on 4kg recently just by changing medications. I eat well but obviously now have to cut down. I have a very inactive lifestyle other than being a Mum and household stuff. If my body would cooperate it would be great. Just going to try and do a daily walk with my kids to at least up my steps. Thanks in advance for reading this. I'm 40 years old.
  • katattackme
    Options
    samgig wrote: »
    i would love the motivation...and accountability aspect of an open diary is scary...i too will be embarrassed at the amounts that i can consume..lol

I have bad stuff on mine too :) it helps keep us honest to lose the weight and stay motivated
  • katattackme
    Options
    KShanley76 wrote: »
    Yes please. Would love some friends. I have lots of health issues. Was on here 4 years ago and lost 12kg after being on steroids for a long time. I then lost my Mum from cancer and broke up with the father of my kids. I have put on 4kg recently just by changing medications. I eat well but obviously now have to cut down. I have a very inactive lifestyle other than being a Mum and household stuff. If my body would cooperate it would be great. Just going to try and do a daily walk with my kids to at least up my steps. Thanks in advance for reading this. I'm 40 years old.

Added you ! We can Defintely motivate each other
  • katattackme
    Options
    Raxcee wrote: »
    Hi Friends.

I am 37 years. With 40kgs (88 pounds) to lose. Started today. Aim is to combine food control and exercise to achieve a calorie deficit of a 1000calories a day.

Thinking of posting the deficit here each day.

Added you and anyone else who comments that wants to read an open diary for more options to look at to motivate each other
  • swray21
    swray21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can add me My diary is open and I want friends with open diaries as well!!!!