Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Had KFC original recipe for dinner last night... just 4 pieces of chicken with a small macaroni salad! Great protein and carbs after lifting!

Tonight I am having a chicken and sweet potato salad dressed with honey mustard.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Had KFC original recipe for dinner last night... just 4 pieces of chicken with a small macaroni salad! Great protein and carbs after lifting!

Tonight I am having a chicken and sweet potato salad dressed with honey mustard.

Mmmm, I could totally go for some KFC right now.
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I just had one of these. Yummy....
    gp8j4m8o8y7k.jpg

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Cylphin60 wrote: »
    gp8j4m8o8y7k.jpg

:drool:

Can't find those around here...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    So excited! I am getting girl scout cookies today! I have my husband keep them in the freezer at his office and I place an order of how many for him to bring home each night based on my calorie limits.

Tonight I get 4 tagalongs with 8 oz. milk!

nbkoqvarah9x.jpg

Smart idea! He helps you control yourself. That's a marriage!

Yes - this was the happy medium that worked for me. In the past, I tried having boxes in the house, but that always ended badly. So, I thought this would work. I still get the girl scout cookies, but easily portioned. Win-win.

Now, the trick is to keep my husband from eating them at work. LOL

My husband is gluten free (and doesn't like the GF GS cookies). That is a BRILLIANT idea, though. I've been trying to figure out how to safely get a Samoas fix. Even my son (who is not overweight) doesn't want GS cookies kept in the house. Those things are DANGEROUS.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    gp8j4m8o8y7k.jpg

Almond. Snickers. So. Good.
  • Cylphin60
    Options
    gp8j4m8o8y7k.jpg

If you know someone in an area that sells them...so worth it. Junk food at it's finest. :D
  • Cylphin60
    Options
    gp8j4m8o8y7k.jpg

Almond. Snickers. So. Good.

I might be forced to have another lol.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to find these - http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/01/31/spotted-on-shelves-ben-jerrys-pint-slices-ice-cream-bars/ . Looks like a good way to get good ice cream with easy portion control.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Finally tried Halo Top! I am a convert. I was so skeptical, and I am still a little in shock about how good it was.

I started with the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. I still have the Birthday Cake, Oatmeal Cookie and Mint Chip in my freezer! So happy to find an ice cream alternative where I can eat a whole pint!

I looked for months for Halo Top, when I finally found it I did not buy it because I had Breyer's Rocky Road at home in the freezer. Maybe by the time I go to that particular store I will have eaten all my Rocky Road
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    I just saw a commercial for a baby big mac. I am thinking i have to try that soon.
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    I just saw a commercial for a baby big mac. I am thinking i have to try that soon.

I take that back. It is 460 calories. It is not much less than a regular big mac. If I want a burger and going to spend the calories I may as well go somewhere that serves a good burger.
  • Cylphin60
    Options
    I feel like this post is the support group I have been seeking. For too long I have been surrounded by people asking how on earth I lost 50lbs while they watch me dip a kit kat in peanut butter. But you all get me. You get me.
    :)<3
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think I'm going to have to find these - http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/01/31/spotted-on-shelves-ben-jerrys-pint-slices-ice-cream-bars/ . Looks like a good way to get good ice cream with easy portion control.

WOAH!

EDIT: I knew it! Amazon Fresh already has them. lol. *adds to scheduled delivery*