New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Reviews to come just got all these 5ydhryt4dnjh.jpg

did you get all that for free? if not, wow - daring to buy so much without knowing if they're good :X

tried the MYBAR ZERO in caramel peanut flavor - awesome macros... TERRIBLE taste. so bland and just no...
    They're from My Protein, right? Their protein powder was pretty mediocre.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

did you get all that for free? if not, wow - daring to buy so much without knowing if they're good :X

tried the MYBAR ZERO in caramel peanut flavor - awesome macros... TERRIBLE taste. so bland and just no...

I did get all free :) hehe. Haven't tried the bars yet (been on a quest obsession again) but I tried the white chocolate blondies and.... not good. 2/10. Tasted like playdough. Did not taste like white chocolate and had a very bad texture. Not that of a brownie in the least bit. Almost like a super dense complete cookie. Would not recommend. After trying those I haven't been too excited to try the rest lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Vitacost users I need your input!

Have any of you tried their own brand whey protein (vanilla in particular)? They have a buy one get one 50% off sale and I have a $10 off coupon which makes them a comparable price to what I usually get from Target. Thoughts? TIA

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-whey-protein-complex-powder-vanilla

I haven't tried but I love vitacost return policy if you aren't satisfied with anything or even just "don't like it" they give you a full refund!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Vitacost users I need your input!

Have any of you tried their own brand whey protein (vanilla in particular)? They have a buy one get one 50% off sale and I have a $10 off coupon which makes them a comparable price to what I usually get from Target. Thoughts? TIA

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-whey-protein-complex-powder-vanilla

I haven't tried but I love vitacost return policy if you aren't satisfied with anything or even just "don't like it" they give you a full refund!

Nice! Getting that tomorrow! I'll report back!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Tried Philadelphia's new cheesecake cups. Kind of meh for 170 calories. The cherries tasted a wee bit medicinal without the cheesecake. The cheesecake was tasty with and without the cherries. Kind like thick yogurt or custard in texture. For over $4 for only 2 servings, I probably won't get it again.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    You can pick up a can of Campbell's Yes! Soup for free starting tomorrow at Kroger. It's the Free Friday download
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

WHAAA? This was information I did not need to know.... Fun Fact: Up until a couple of years ago I hadn't had a Shamrock Shake in decades, for real. So, I decided to splurge and was surprised to discover that it was mint flavored. LOL Honest to God, I thought it was pistachio flavored. My brother insists that it has always been mint, but I'm dubious.

@hgycta, what say you?
  • hgycta
    Options

WHAAA? This was information I did not need to know.... Fun Fact: Up until a couple of years ago I hadn't had a Shamrock Shake in decades, for real. So, I decided to splurge and was surprised to discover that it was mint flavored. LOL Honest to God, I thought it was pistachio flavored. My brother insists that it has always been mint, but I'm dubious.

@hgycta, what say you?

It's like mint, but it does have a hint of something else from what I remember; that being said it's been years for me too! The McDonald's near my house has all the new syrups already (they got them yesterday)!!
  • hgycta
    Options

@hgycta, what say you?

It's like mint, but it does have a hint of something else from what I remember; that being said it's been years for me too! The McDonald's near my house has all the new syrups already (they got them yesterday)!!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

yep My Protein - yuck
  • CooCooPuff
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The hot chocolate sounds mighty tempting

Honestly, if I need to get a coffee in the morning, I love McDonalds black coffee.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    To the Halo Top Disciples: there is a sub-reddit that is even more obsessed with Halo Top than we are. There are poems and worshipful idolization; it is best experienced on a desktop/laptop: r/1200isjerky

Well, it's not idolization, so much as a tongue in cheek poking at another sub's obsession with it.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

yep My Protein - yuck
    I'd buy their Flavdrops if they were available on Amazon. Those were really good.

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    That is so cute, please take a picture when you're done!

I went out of my way to a Vitamin Shoppe for some Lenny and Larry store exclusives but no coconut. :disappointed:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    My Lil Buff Bakery Red Velvet Cake Mix finally arrived, here's to hoping it's delicious since I spent over $40 on them!
    drfspypprc5p.jpg

lol did you spend the $40 to get the pan? i saw the promo but i still have like 3 packets of cocoa crave left.