The grossest products you've tried

Replies

• kwonsmommy643
    kwonsmommy643 Posts: 5 Member
    Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.
    I was seduced by the low calories, but tastes gross and artificial to me. Threw it out. Bought full calorie yogurt instead.

Yes they are the wosrt
  • kwonsmommy643
    kwonsmommy643 Posts: 5 Member
    Opti Bar Cookies N Cream. All quest bars.
  • sweetpea813
    sweetpea813 Posts: 112 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    Quest bars. *runs and hides*

This. I just bought some and had to leave my group fitness class due to major gastric upset.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Cauliflower :neutral:
    Quark :expressionless:
  • LilacLion
    LilacLion Posts: 579 Member
    Milk
  • Fungeonmaster
    Fungeonmaster Posts: 15 Member
    Campbell's mushroom soup. Everything about it is wrong. texture, taste, etc.
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Weight Watcher's or any Fat-Free cheese. I dunno what the rubbery component they are using to replace the fat in real cheese, but it's a caustic, nasty, salty-yet-tasteless, vile product.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Not really a diet/health food, but I am taking issue with these graham style animal cookies claiming "gluten free has never tasted so good."
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Low carb Sponsor protein bars...

Guess how they make them low carb? Look up reviews for sugar free gummy bears for reference... I learned the hard way to check the labels on things twice. :confounded:

Not to mention the taste is just horrible. Vanilla almond with an aftertaste of medicine turned bad.
  • rschow
    rschow Posts: 1 Member
    MIRACLE NOODLE® or Shirataki. I was excited to try something to replace regular noodles but had to throw it all away.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Trader Joe's have little packs of guac and next to the 100cal ones were some that were 45cals each. Wow, I thought, nice convenient little light pack. They are SO watery it's really gross. Ew ew ew. I mean I don't know what I expected for the cals but just no.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    DanniB423 wrote: »
    Quest bars. *runs and hides*

Yeah I don't see the appeal of them either. :/
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited February 2017
    Most protein products really.

I've been trying various to find one I really enjoy. It's only been Quest protein powder, their bars and chips are edible but overpriced, so far. I tried Power Bar's new Clean Whey raspberry and was just disappointed. Thankfully, it was free.

Hands down the WORST was a powder I picked up at HEB. I just threw it out after the first use.
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Cookies and Cream quest bar - the taste was not so bad at first but the aftertaste was horrible. Like cough medicine. I assume it was whatever sweetener they use. I ate less than a quarter and threw it away.
    Which is fine, I'd prefer to get my protein from regular food anyway, but I read so much about protein bars here, that I tried it on a whim when I wanted a snack. For the calories, I'll have a snickers next time.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Elli's quark
    Dung bean noodles. Just yuck.
    Trutein protein pudding. Disgustingly sweet.
    Sweet potato pecan Curate bars. Nasty.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited February 2017
    +1 on the Quest Bars..haven't had one yet that's worth eating.
    Fat Free ranch dressing
    Canned tuna