• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Anything made by "Vega" .. ucchh :s
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    I don't use diet/health products.

However I have tried energy powders for long distance rides and the worst was Sustained Energy. Just ... no. Nasty.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried many diet foods, so I'm drawing from a small group of items, but I tried Halo Top for the first time a couple of weeks ago and found it inedible. I feel so betrayed, MFP Forum. ;)

Honestly, I usually love them, but I've had 2 pints that tasted horrible for some reason. You might have been unlucky (I emailed them about that issue and they completely missed the point though).
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Vega sport protein powder
    Fat free ceasar dressing
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Quest protein chips. Salted sawdust, I swear.

Yes! They don't have potatoes in them. So, they don't have the texture of potato chips. It's more like fibrous sawdust chips with a ton of salt. I was supremely disappointed.

The apple pie Pure Protein bars are also disgusting, as is Artic Zero.

Dasani sparkling water. So fake in flavor, and it's just gross.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    Pea protein powder.

Awful. Just awful.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Pea protein powder.

Awful. Just awful.

oh my god, agreed. like drinking wet sand.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,739 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero - I found it had a slimy texture in my mouth.
    Fat free cheese - it doesn't melt properly. I want my grilled cheese sandwich!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.
    I was seduced by the low calories, but tastes gross and artificial to me. Threw it out. Bought full calorie yogurt instead.

I agree totally. Ugh, I thought I was going to be sick after eating 1/4 of one. No freaking thank you.

Coconut water was also completely nasty to me. I tried it at Costco as a sample and just stood there a moment holding it in my mouth as I could feel my face slowly twisting into some sort of horrified look of disgust while the sample giver was telling me how you could buy a case of 12 for $15.99. I'm literally making the face just typing this and reliving that awful moment.

Another bad life decision was trying to use spaghetti squash as pasta. Just no.
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    jesslla wrote: »
    Seltzer water. Even the flavored ones, like LaCroix. Too bitter/salty for me. I had such high hopes for them too!
    I almost forgot about LaCroix! I tried one of their flavors at Kroger and ended up waisting 25 cents.

Oh I forgot about that. Also not a fan of LaCriox -- I almost wanted to like it but just can't
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,739 Member
    Options
    Lenny 'n' Larry Cookies flavor Birthday Cake tastes like Play-Doh. bleugh
    I like their white chocolate macadamia nut and their chocolate chip, though.
  • Crazygraciegirl_
    Crazygraciegirl_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms no-calorie peanut butter.. so nasty. :s
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms no-calorie peanut butter.. so nasty. :s

No calorie peanut butter? Oxymoron right there, and waaay to good to be true or tasty :lol:
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Low fat spreadable butter. I bought it by mistake and it was disgusting-especially on toast.
  • aelunyu
    aelunyu Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I hate...HATE Ezekiel bread. How does anyone even?
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.
    I was seduced by the low calories, but tastes gross and artificial to me. Threw it out. Bought full calorie yogurt instead.

Gosh, I tried that as well. Horrible taste. Maybe the fake sugar. I went right back to the real stuff and just made sure to fit it into my overall calories.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Coconut water
    spaghetti squash
    miracle noodles
    walden farms
    arctic zero

Oh, yeah. Forgot coconut water. Tastes like BO smells.

I hated the normal coconut water I tried. Gross!

I've tried BODYARMOR before. That has some coconut water in it and its not bad.