Need a new TV Series to watch!

Replies

• RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    NYPD Blue is AWESOME!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I think next will be the first season of Santa Clarita Diet when its available on Netflix.. Filling in gaps with a new show not yet determined.. lol

I too could not get into Orange is the New Black.. I did 3 episodes before I bailed.
    I tried watching Santa Clarita but couldn't get past the first five minutes.

• TheHive
    TheHive Posts: 84 Member
    Watched Santa Clarita all the way through yesterday, awesome take on zombies. Absolutely hilarious.
  • petete101
    petete101 Posts: 29 Member
    Schiits creek in Netflix
  • Loumossmfp78
    Loumossmfp78 Posts: 149 Member
    TheHive wrote: »
    I've nearly ran dry of shows to watch so need some recommendations, I'll probably miss a few but I'll list what I've completed or I'm up to date with:

weeds, spartacus, hell on wheels, Znation, walking dead, fear the walking dead, Game of thrones, sons of anarchy, breaking bad, lost, prison break, vikings, Agents of Shield, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, it's always sunny in philidelphia, peep show, community, Rick and Morty, Attack on Titan, Sword Art online, Bleach, orange is the new black, black books, spaced, only fools and horses.

You tried power or shooter?
  • TheHive
    naa I've not. just restarted vikings again
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    The Wire is pretty much the best show I've ever seen. The Killing & The Fall are good too.
    The Crown was fabulous.
    There's a mini series on HBO called The Night Of
    and it was good too.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,396 Member
    I know I'm late but, FALLING SKIES. First season is good but it gets infinitely better after that.
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    timeless and beyond. Beyond has horrible acting but a awesome show. Timeless is the best show on TV
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Boardwalk Empire
    Longmire
    Fargo
    Ripper Street
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,236 Member
    Brand NEW

Imposters on Bravo, beautiful girl working scam on several spouses. Really good and then Uma Thurman showed up in episode three!!!

HBO Big Little Lies, great cast with a quirky plot twist...murder victim not revealed as WW watch the investigation.
    Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman plus many more big names.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2017
    Shameless! One of my favs (the American version)
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    There's a Norwegian one on Netflix called Occupied that's really good. Subtitles.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I've not read this thread but "This Is Us" is a good show. Well if you're into sap it's good lol. I balled my eyes out bingeing on it. But then again I cry at cat food commercials. So...yeah
  • stella4eva
    stella4eva Posts: 3 Member
    OK I'll play. Jericho, Black Sails, Being Human UK original and US, In The Flesh, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Mad Dogs, Wentworth Prison, The IT Crowd (if you enjoyed Spaced and Black Books, you may pee a bit), Tru Calling, and just for fun - My Name Is Earl.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Haven't read through... but Happy Valley and River on Netflix are really good crime dramas.

Really liking Big Little Lies on HBO.

I'm sure 8 million people have told you to watch The Wire, The Sopranos, Rome, Transparent.
  • shelleykayherian
    shelleykayherian Posts: 2 Member
    Bates Motel!
  • TheHive
    stella4eva wrote: »
    OK I'll play. Jericho, Black Sails, Being Human UK original and US, In The Flesh, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Mad Dogs, Wentworth Prison, The IT Crowd (if you enjoyed Spaced and Black Books, you may pee a bit), Tru Calling, and just for fun - My Name Is Earl.

ahh I loved life on Mars and ashes to ashes!
  • TheHive
    edited July 2017
    been a while since I bumped this, watched a few good series recently too so need more!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Shameless