Beachbody on demand

Options
Hi, is anyone else signed up to the Beachbody on demand site and if so what are your favourite workouts?
I'm trying Insanity and also the Brazilian Butt lift to mix in with my weekly runs.

Replies

• jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am a firm Insanity fan it is fast and super effective. This is my second full round of it (I've done a few weeks of it here and there in between) and I'm about to start my 4th week. Thinking I'll do the Insanity the asylum after.. I think in terms of body weight home workouts those are probably the most effective the other ones seem a bit low impact and short to have as good results.
  • rosey35
    rosey35 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Was going to, then realised it was £80 something pound every 3 months
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    they extended my free membership another month and told me to do insanity :p
    join our T25 group if anyone doing it
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118810-focus-t25-2017
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    jnducharme wrote: »
    I am a firm Insanity fan it is fast and super effective. This is my second full round of it (I've done a few weeks of it here and there in between) and I'm about to start my 4th week. Thinking I'll do the Insanity the asylum after.. I think in terms of body weight home workouts those are probably the most effective the other ones seem a bit low impact and short to have as good results.

how much did you lose with insanity?
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    rosey35 wrote: »
    Was going to, then realised it was £80 something pound every 3 months

cheaper to buy the whole year with better access
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No need for it to cost anything... ;)

how much did you lose with insanity?

I went from 135-125lbs in 6 weeks while watching my diet closely and doing some other light exercise as well. You can see my progress photos on my profile :)
  • MaxsMommy36
    MaxsMommy36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a herniated disc in my back so my challenge was finding something lower impact. I love P90 and Core de Force! I'm doing a hybrid schedule of those 2 starting Monday. Before I hurt my back Turbofire or pretty much anything Chalene put out was my favorite!