Flirting

Options

Replies

• LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you have made it clear you don't want a relationship with them then no. It's their problem now not yours.
    Also must be a drag having guys falling at your knees just by talking to them ahha
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Still have no idea how to flirt irl... I suppose I'm not horrible ol. I enjoy complimenting people to make them smile when possible. I guess that's not really flirting, but it could come off that way.

If you compliment someone while licking your lips and raising your eyebrows at them, it counts as flirting.
    giphy.gif

I feel totally akward saying, Tim curry could totally pull off the sexy in that film
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Still have no idea how to flirt irl... I suppose I'm not horrible ol. I enjoy complimenting people to make them smile when possible. I guess that's not really flirting, but it could come off that way.

If you compliment someone while licking your lips and raising your eyebrows at them, it counts as flirting.
    giphy.gif

1. I only lick my lips when there's beer on my moustache.... 2. I could totally pull off that shade of lipstick :D

Post a selfie and we will be the judge of that ;)
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »

giphy.gif

1. I only lick my lips when there's beer on my moustache.... 2. I could totally pull off that shade of lipstick :D

Coming right up!..... or maybe not

No problem. I'm patient
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

How does this image make you feel?

xt6n4btupqge.jpg
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

xt6n4btupqge.jpg

Did u google that ? Or did you take that pic? Hahaha. Funny girl :)
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

xt6n4btupqge.jpg

The cats out of the bag, I'm a ketoer.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

xt6n4btupqge.jpg

There is a True Confessions thread where you can spill all of your secrets

I'm falling down a shame spiral
  • km8907
    Options

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

xt6n4btupqge.jpg

It's ok, this is a place where you can reinevent yourself.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

giphy.gif

No problem. I'm patient

xt6n4btupqge.jpg

It's ok, this is a place where you can reinevent yourself.

Is that right? Clever girl Giggles
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

very very very easy. Do this when you compliment people....

aww-yea.gif

or even this will help get your flirting interests across and literally reel them in...\

tumblr_n0wl1yXpLy1qagfpzo1_400.gif

I find this method in flirting a fool-proof method as well:

when-I-check-hot-firends-on-facebook-creepy-stalker.gif
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

very very very easy. Do this when you compliment people....

aww-yea.gif

or even this will help get your flirting interests across and literally reel them in...\

tumblr_n0wl1yXpLy1qagfpzo1_400.gif

I have a lot of practicing to do... I don't think I'm coordinated enough to flirt like that.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Do they actually see you peeking out from the plants though? I would think this could be risky. Try throwing a paper airplane at your flirting target while peeking out from the plant. You have a 37 percent better chance.

The math seems to add up.

giphy.gif
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Women have it so easy ...U guys smile & were like "Duhhhh Hi ...Ummm where ya from? U sure are pretty" ....Guys smile at a women & they're like "Oh God ....What does that loser want? Please leave me alone ...I'm not making eye contact"
  • km8907
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Pretty women have it so easy ...U guys smile & were like "Duhhhh Hi ...Ummm where ya from? U sure are pretty" ....Guys smile at a women & they're like "Oh God ....What does that loser want? Please leave me alone ...I'm not making eye contact"

FIFY