Options

Replies

• shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Ohhh so that's it! But dang it I'm still no red head
    @Timshel_

We can still drink Budlights and see how it goes.

I'll take it... cheers
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    im always practicing my flirting ...it's like anything else in life ..Practice makes perfect...So I'll look in the mirror & say "How u doin?" (Naaa) ..."Ummm beautiful weather were having" ...(Oh geez) ..."Did u sit in a pile of sugar?Cuz u have a pretty sweet *kitten*" (Winner!!!!) .....Still got it
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'? ;)

That's all I know......
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    im always practicing my flirting ...it's like anything else in life ..Practice makes perfect...So I'll look in the mirror & say "How u doin?" (Naaa) ..."Ummm beautiful weather were having" ...(Oh geez) ..."Did u sit in a pile of sugar?Cuz u have a pretty sweet *kitten*" (Winner!!!!) .....Still got it

Do you do this with or without a shirt on? Inquiring minds want to know...
  • BRS11AU
    BRS11AU Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    The thing is, creepy guys are gonna take any kind of attention as you're interested in them. I see it all the time, a girl is just being considerate by being nice to a guy that's trying to hit on them so that creepy guy will go on to bother the girl non stop and when she's had enough they claim the girl led them. Sad reality
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    This is a dangerous thread point me to the exit :#
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I think you are fine to be friendly, giggly, etc... with most males. But, some younger guys may think you are interested in them for more than friendship--- just because these guys are inexperienced. I would casually mention from time to time, your boyfriend, or how you don't want to be in a relationship because...., etc... Hopefully they will get the hint that you are not interested.

HOWEVER, there are some things that women/girls do when they are flirting that many guys will take that you are interested in them.

1. The big one is touching. If you are laughing and touch his knee or shoulder-- a guy will take actions like that and interpret them as you being interested in more than a friend.
    2. The second big one is just being too close to him when you are hanging out. What is too close? Kissing distance. As an example, say you two are sitting close to each other. And it's just you two taking. You are side by side, probably touching elbows or something. You are quietly talking, maybe about something emotional or sharing something personal to each other. He turns to look at you and then you look at him. If you linger for half a second and look at his face or eyes, he is going to want to give you a kiss. Males just can't help it. It's like something overcomes all of your common sense and you can't stop your lips from going out and trying to touch the girl's lips. Most of us are hopelessly powerless to not to try to kiss you in this circumstance.

The best thing to do in #2 above is, when he looks at you, you pull your head back-- to where he can't kiss you--- give him a smile and say "What?" This will give you and him both time to think of an exit from that moment and save face. You can still hang out and talk then, but it will be awkward for a moment or two. You can also then suggest getting something to eat or walking or something. Something that will put a little physical distance between you and him--- the physical distance would be out of kissing distance.

Just my experience,

Good Luck!
  • kwph
    Options
    Both shirt on & off depending on the pick up line
  • PhillyBlazen76
    PhillyBlazen76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nah, if it's est in the beginning?! Then it's all good.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Both shirt on & off depending on the pick up line

what about pants?

Maybe this depends on if the pick up line worked the previous night?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    BRS11AU wrote: »
    The thing is, creepy guys are gonna take any kind of attention as you're interested in them. I see it all the time, a girl is just being considerate by being nice to a guy that's trying to hit on them so that creepy guy will go on to bother the girl non stop and when she's had enough they claim the girl led them. Sad reality

Spot on man. You get those guys that troll around fitness sites shirtless just waiting to pounce on anyone giving them the attention they are desperately trying to get. I hate that too. Peace bro.
  • kwph
    Options
    Yea if it works a have pants with Velcro that rip off like the basketball players wear ....
  • BRS11AU
    BRS11AU Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Spot on man. You get those guys that troll around fitness sites shirtless just waiting to pounce on anyone giving them the attention they are desperately trying to get. I hate that too. Peace bro.

Triggered haha
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Triggered haha

8qvh4v7tcq17.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yea if it works a have pants with Velcro that rip off like the basketball players wear ....

Pics or you're lying :D