Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Options

Replies

• momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Yayyy I'm so excited for all of us ladies... Can't wait to see our results after this...
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Teams:
    Green Team: (complete)
    NewLife_11
    Losinit_4_good
    Babybones
    Yankeefamily05
    Renu

Pink Team: (complete)
    MichelleLyda
    hottmess2004
    Tayla_Grant
    holli3586
    mom2calebncasyn

Blue Team: (Complete)
    momof2_0710
    Jwizboatie
    poesh77
    Lexncheysmommy
    Mbelzner10

Red Team: (Complete)
    Circusmom
    MrsHull
    Redheadhen
    young9
    thedomesticchick

Purple Team: (Complete)
    Antbug21
    SunshineKB
    Linake11
    Krp1981
    Jeepinmom4

Ya!!

Can't wait to start ladies, I will post our first weeks challenge later today. We can do this!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awwwww I want to join! Any other color teams we can create?
  • poesch77
    Options
    Possibly a yellow team or orange????
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    So, is each team captain responsible for the challenge of the week. Or will there be one general challenge for everyone?
  • poesch77
    Options
    So, is each team captain responsible for the challenge of the week. Or will there be one general challenge for everyone?
    I think one general challenge would be best.....should we change it every week?
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I adore yellow!! I would love the challenge. Let me know on my profile what I need to do poesch!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in if there is a spot!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo! I just found this!! I'm in if there's a spot too-- they went FAST!!!

My name is Elaine, I'm a sahm/ daycare provider so I have anywhere from 2-6 kids in my home on a daily basis. It's a little cRAazYY!!! I'm fairly new to MFP too, and am certainly enojying it so far.

But yeah... Please?? Yellow team?? :)
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Woot! Im so excited!:)....
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if there is an official team yellow or not but if there is I'd love to be on it. Thanks!

I'm a SAHM to 2 kids 3/12 and 9 months. I'm trying to lose weight and keep my milk supply up which is hard for me. I'm a turbo junkie!
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    I was just thinking..... How do you ladies feel about taking a before and after pic... Since tomorrow is our first weigh in I thought we could take a pic of us now and then at the 30 day mark take another and the at 60 take a final pic. What do you ladies think?
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pics would be cool , Kinda make us more accountable for what we have worked so hard for. :)
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    The thought of posting a pic makes me very nervous! Are we talking shorts and t-shirt, or swim wear?? Okay, if everyone else can do it so can I.....ugh!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in! I am new to MFP. Are there any spots left of teams?!
  • CrayonsNCoupons
    Options
    Just saw that all teams see full. If you decide to add a new team, let me know. would love the motivation. Thanks.
  • holli3586
    holli3586 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The thought of posting a pic makes me very nervous! Are we talking shorts and t-shirt, or swim wear?? Okay, if everyone else can do it so can I.....ugh!

Whatever you are comfy in would probably be ok , I'm thinking i'm do mine in shorts and a sports bra will help me see what i need to work on the most.
  • momof2_0710
    Options
    I think the pic should be whatever you are comfortable with. I'll probably do shorts with a sports bra as well, but Im not sure yet.
  • RedheadHen
    RedheadHen Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Eeek! A pic? I will prolly do shorts and tee. I took pics of me in my workout gear ... shorts and sports bra and I'm not ready to go public with that! LOL! But I will post shorts and tee shirt!! :)
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Eeek! A picture! But I like it, good way for you to look back on how you've changed... and for everyone else to see your awesome results!