pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Yes...and horny ;)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Okay...So I was chatting with a male friend of mine and he was claiming that all women, especially single moms, are gold diggers, and that they only want to man around to give them stuff.
    I called his *kitten*...actually kind of reamed him. Please tell me not everyone thinks like this...

So all you Gold Diggers out there....stop ruining it for the rest of us Unicorns.

This... this....this. ^^
    My husband and I chip in 50/50 for mutual bills. And we either purchase out of personal accts the fun things we want. Or, we buy fun things for eachother. Growing up I would always hear from my Dad about Gold Diggers. So I always made it a point not to be one myself.
    Now, in regards to my brother and his history with women. He has been taken for his $ more than a few times. I don't mean chump change either. Hes too nice and generous. But I've told him many times. SOMEONE WHO REALLY LOVES YOU, WOULD LOVE JUST BEING WITH YOU. And not for just your money.
    And sometimes that means making and packing a fuuukin peanut butter sandwich, and going to beach for a damn picnic. Hes was engaged last year to a major money grubbing bridezilla type person. And he couldn't take it, and that behavior. So he called off the engagement. And thank God the leech lady is gone.
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Okay...So I was chatting with a male friend of mine and he was claiming that all women, especially single moms, are gold diggers, and that they only want to man around to give them stuff.
    I called his *kitten*...actually kind of reamed him. Please tell me not everyone thinks like this...

So all you Gold Diggers out there....stop ruining it for the rest of us Unicorns.

This... this....this. ^^
    My husband and I chip in 50/50 for mutual bills. And we either purchase out of personal accts the fun things we want. Or, we buy fun things for eachother. Growing up I would always hear from my Dad about Gold Diggers. So I always made it a point not to be one myself.
    Now, in regards to my brother and his history with women. He has been taken for his $ more than a few times. I don't mean chump change either. Hes too nice and generous. But I've told him many times. SOMEONE WHO REALLY LOVES YOU, WOULD LOVE JUST BEING WITH YOU. And not for just your money.
    And sometimes that means making and packing a fuuukin peanut butter sandwich, and going to beach for a damn picnic. Hes was engaged last year to a major money grubbing bridezilla type person. And he couldn't take it, and that behavior. So he called off the engagement. And thank God the leech lady is gone.

See.....boys, find yourself a Unicorn!
  • pudgy1977
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I'm not a unicorn. I'm more of a fraggle. Is that because I'm not a single mom?

Believe me...a Fraggle is just as good as a Unicorn!!!
    3t4u40vuib45.jpg
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If a unicorn is defined as horny what defines a fraggle
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Gold digger? Hmmm... nah I ain't messin with no gold digger, now I ain't saying she a broke broke broke nah I ain't messin with no gold digger now I ain't saying she's a broke ******
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »
    Gold digger? Hmmm... nah I ain't messin with no gold digger, now I ain't saying she a broke broke broke nah I ain't messin with no gold digger now I ain't saying she's a broke ******

:D Aaah! Haaah! :D Good song for this thread.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

Giggles :p
  • pudgy1977
    Options

Giggles :p

BRILLIANT
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

That's...not how it goes

I'm pretty sure it is. Enlighten me then
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    JennyRATL wrote: »
    Wait. I'm old and have to use Urban Dictionary to learn stuffs. It says a Unicorn is a single girl who's into threesomes? Or one who is Bi?
    Bi threesome girls aren't gold-diggers? Are they frenemies? Geeze its hard keeping up these days....

Blame the millenniums they butchered the English language
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    @pudgy1977 you're the unicorn, shed some light
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wait. I'm old and have to use Urban Dictionary to learn stuffs. It says a Unicorn is a single girl who's into threesomes? Or one who is Bi?
    Bi threesome girls aren't gold-diggers? Are they frenemies? Geeze its hard keeping up these days....

Darn kids need to get off my lawn!
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options

Oh.. and snoop dog :D