New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    5szv33zbkepc.png

More coooooooooooooooooooookies (still haven't tried the chocolate chip yet). I need free shipping and pronto!

I refuse to buy anything from Quest Labs without free shipping.

I saw the Noosa coupon but I can't print them, so :(

I got mine in the mail yesterday; no printing required!

Oh cool, I thought it was a printable! I guess we can buy 4-packs with it?

My coupon says "good for one free tub of Noosa up to a $3.49 value".
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I saw this on their website a couple days ago and when I was in Target earlier today I checked since I really really really want that blueberry lemon flavor! Didn't see either one, unfortunately :(

Apparently this is only in Canada, but dang it I'm slightly tempted to buy a box off eBay if I can find it!
    gi6a3elfobe6.png

If I see it at the grocery store want me to let you know?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Finally had a chance to try these two, I've been dying for them!
    Carrot Cake Creation Chobani Flip: I normally don't eat Chobani flips so I wasn't crazy about it (I don't like chobani's yogurt as much as Dannon Light & Fit's) but it was definitely a lot better than some others I've tried and was very enjoyable! Didn't satisfy my carrot cake craving, but it did as good of job as I would expect any yogurt to and I can see why people are crazy about this. Me personally, I don't like mix ins and would've been happy with carrot cake flavored yogurt and that's it. Also, anything more than 100-120 calories is too much for yogurt in my opinion so this being 200 calories is kind of a deal breaker for me to get it again. Still, it was good and I'm curious about their cinnamon version if I ever see it!
    Califia Nitro Brew Coffee: Oh my goodness. I wasn't crazy about it because I would've enjoyed it more with regular milk instead of nut milk (I've always thought their milk alternatives tasted off), but I love the concept and feel they mastered its execution! I really hope other companies copy them, this was very smooth, creamy, and everything I would imagine a Nitro cold brew should be! My only complaint is that I got the mocha flavor, which kind of tasted like chocolate milk to be honest, very hard to taste the coffee at all. I'll definitely try the plain latte version next time I get it. However, Nitro cold brews usually cost more and this bottle was no exception (cost $4.99) so I probably won't get it unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, it has a bottle cap so don't leave your house expecting to just open this and drink it. You'll need a bottle opener! It suggested serving with a "rigorous pour" so I turned it upside down and poured it into a glass, not sure how it is straight from the bottle. Definitely worth trying though, especially if coffee isn't normally your thing!
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

OOooo carrot cake! Love carrot cake flavored products... If only they had a carrot cake flavor ice cream. Hey, not a bad idea!

You're right, and I fully expect you to communicate that back to Halo Top (along with Cotton Candy)! ;)
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

I saw this on their website a couple days ago and when I was in Target earlier today I checked since I really really really want that blueberry lemon flavor! Didn't see either one, unfortunately :(

Apparently this is only in Canada, but dang it I'm slightly tempted to buy a box off eBay if I can find it!
    gi6a3elfobe6.png

If I see it at the grocery store want me to let you know?

Absolutely! I don't think it'll be in the US but I really really hope I'm wrong!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »
    Carrot Cake Creation Chobani Flip: I normally don't eat Chobani flips so I wasn't crazy about it (I don't like chobani's yogurt as much as Dannon Light & Fit's) but it was definitely a lot better than some others I've tried and was very enjoyable! Didn't satisfy my carrot cake craving, but it did as good of job as I would expect any yogurt to and I can see why people are crazy about this. Me personally, I don't like mix ins and would've been happy with carrot cake flavored yogurt and that's it. Also, anything more than 100-120 calories is too much for yogurt in my opinion so this being 200 calories is kind of a deal breaker for me to get it again. Still, it was good and I'm curious about their cinnamon version if I ever see it!
    Califia Nitro Brew Coffee: Oh my goodness. I wasn't crazy about it because I would've enjoyed it more with regular milk instead of nut milk (I've always thought their milk alternatives tasted off), but I love the concept and feel they mastered its execution! I really hope other companies copy them, this was very smooth, creamy, and everything I would imagine a Nitro cold brew should be! My only complaint is that I got the mocha flavor, which kind of tasted like chocolate milk to be honest, very hard to taste the coffee at all. I'll definitely try the plain latte version next time I get it. However, Nitro cold brews usually cost more and this bottle was no exception (cost $4.99) so I probably won't get it unless it's on sale or I have a coupon. Also, it has a bottle cap so don't leave your house expecting to just open this and drink it. You'll need a bottle opener! It suggested serving with a "rigorous pour" so I turned it upside down and poured it into a glass, not sure how it is straight from the bottle. Definitely worth trying though, especially if coffee isn't normally your thing!
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

OOooo carrot cake! Love carrot cake flavored products... If only they had a carrot cake flavor ice cream. Hey, not a bad idea!

We do here in the UK!

6dkjwhr2c0ln.jpg
    I want this and carrot cake Oreos.

• hgycta
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

We do here in the UK!

6dkjwhr2c0ln.jpg

Carrot cake Quest bar would be good too. With white chocolate coating. Hmm.

I didn't realize until I read all these delicious posts how great carrot cake flavored things could be and what a giant gap in the market exists for them! Look what you've started!
    Seriously though. @CooCooPuff you're a genius with that carrot cake oreo idea. My family has an ice cream machine and since I was little we'd use double stuffed oreos to make quite possibly the most delicious homemade ice cream ever. If there were carrot cake oreos I would run out immediately and make it into ice cream!
  • krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Maia Yogurts. A bit difficult to find, but a lot less sugars than most yogurts and deliciously smooth.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

We do here in the UK!

6dkjwhr2c0ln.jpg

I didn't realize until I read all these delicious posts how great carrot cake flavored things could be and what a giant gap in the market exists for them! Look what you've started!
    Seriously though. @CooCooPuff you're a genius with that carrot cake oreo idea. My family has an ice cream machine and since I was little we'd use double stuffed oreos to make quite possibly the most delicious homemade ice cream ever. If there were carrot cake oreos I would run out immediately and make it into ice cream!

Mmm sounds amazing! Given all the flavours Oreo are bringing out (often just repeats and amended versions) I can't believe they haven't already put out a Carrot Cake Oreo.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I don't like carrot cake. Just the cream cheese frosting. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake is tasty but the calories just don't work out for me, lol.
  • hgycta
    Options
    8zuhk5rfuk0d.jpg

We do here in the UK!

6dkjwhr2c0ln.jpg

CARROT CAKE EVERYTHING! Screw pumpkin spice.

I hate to turn this into a meme forum so pardon me but as a lover of pumpkin spice....
    cqzg5ar68zag.jpeg
    Carrot cake is tasty but the calories just don't work out for me, lol.

Me neither, I always found it too hard to work both carrot cake and pecan pie into my diary (not a lot of wiggle room with 1,600 calories a day for maintenance). That's why carrot cake flavored products are needed (especially Halo Top)!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I don't know where you guys shop but I just got back from Kroger and wanted to share that Thomas' bagels are buy one get one free. So I got the pizza bagels (haven't tried them yet.) They also had plenty of the cake flavored mini bagels too.
    They also had the Keebler fudge stripes Cinnabon flavored cookies. Not on sale.
    Also all the Fage and Fage Flips are on sale for $1. That is a REALLY good price for Fage. They had the coconut/chocolate drop flip but no new other flavors.
    I of course got my beloved Salted Caramel Little Debbie's.
    Just wanted to share in case it interests anyone.
    Happy MFPing and carrot cake ice cream making!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I don't like carrot cake. Just the cream cheese frosting. :)

Now we're talking! Gimme all the frosting.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Larry and Lenny white chocolate macadamia nut cookie that I've see y'all rave about on here, and it smelled/tasted like Play Doh... :neutral:

On the other hand, the Quest Beyond Cereal cinnamon roll was delicious!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Larry and Lenny white chocolate macadamia nut cookie that I've see y'all rave about on here, and it smelled/tasted like Play Doh... :neutral:

Yeah, I've seen some people say that about the cookies. Personally, the only flavor of theirs I'm not a fan of is pumpkin spice.

I want a L&L carrot cake cookie now...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Really? I like Lenny and Larry... but I admit it's just not the same as a real cookie (although the double chocolate peanut butter ones though, man...).

I like all the Quest Beyond cereal bars honestly and I've been having one a day. Just awesome for the calories and macros!