True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @Timshel_ wrote: »
    People, truffle butter or oil fries are THE best hing ever. Drizzle then sprinkle Parmesan!

parmesan-truffle-fries.jpg

I'm drooling. NOM NOM

I am serious...if you have never tried this....find them. Find them NOW!

It is bliss and you will never want to have fries any other way again.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess..........

I was chatting with an internet friend the other day and she jokingly asked for a "Pic"

Unfortunately I'm not the most confident person, and I honestly was kinda nervous. But I ended up saying whatever, and i sent it. She liked it, I felt better about myself for a few moments, it was a win win for all parties involved.

Awww ..this is sweet..

Slightly bright moment of my week lol

Wait...a "pic" or a pic?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess..........

I was chatting with an internet friend the other day and she jokingly asked for a "Pic"

Unfortunately I'm not the most confident person, and I honestly was kinda nervous. But I ended up saying whatever, and i sent it. She liked it, I felt better about myself for a few moments, it was a win win for all parties involved.

Awww ..this is sweet..

Wait...a "pic" or a pic?

A "Pic" that kind of "Pic" lol
  • THEORCAKID
    THEORCAKID Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It was just suggested by a guy I thought I was interested in that I don't take pride in my appearance because I don't dress like a slut. It hurts.

Then he is a loser and you shouldn't be interested in him
    It was just suggested by a guy I thought I was interested in that I don't take pride in my appearance because I don't dress like a slut. It hurts.

what a dip *kitten*. It's better you find out now.
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Wait...a guy thinks in order to take pride in your appearance you need to dress like a slut?

umm don't be thinking anymore about having an interest in THAT.

Where do these people come from? Between this and yesterday's douche I'm beginning to think much much less of the 20 something "men" out there right now.

Let someone say that to my face and I'd rip him a new one right there. What an asshat.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Just chalk this one up to process of elimination.

Thank you guys. I think I'm safely in the "*kitten* him" (figuratively) zone thanks to those comments.

I say dress up like a dominatrix and beat the crap out of him. And not in the 50 Shades way....
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Wait...a guy thinks in order to take pride in your appearance you need to dress like a slut?

Where do these people come from? Between this and yesterday's douche I'm beginning to think much much less of the 20 something "men" out there right now.

Let someone say that to my face and I'd rip him a new one right there. What an asshat.
    @angelxsss wrote: »

Thank you guys. I think I'm safely in the "*kitten* him" (figuratively) zone thanks to those comments.

I wanna take you under my wing, sweet child. I don't mean that in a bad way....but I was you in my 20s. I've learned so much in the last 17 years about how to respect myself and how to tell others to eff off when they don't respect me.
  • THEORCAKID
    THEORCAKID Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have to really stretch to wash the backside. Sexy huh?
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I wanna take you under my wing, sweet child. I don't mean that in a bad way....but I was you in my 20s. I've learned so much in the last 17 years about how to respect myself and how to tell others to eff off when they don't respect me.

Amen

• _dixiana_
    Options
    I confess..........

Awww ..this is sweet..

Wait...a "pic" or a pic?

A "Pic" that kind of "Pic" lol

HA, got it! Well I'm just glad sending pics like that wasn't a thing when I was single. I would have either had stage fright or sent them to everyone being as naive as I was back then.

Glad it gave you some confidence.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Today I was asked about my workouts and where I do crossfit by a couple I've known for years.
    Their both over weight and the woman, well she and me couldn't be anymore different.. she likes knitting.. I like fast cars, you get the drift.
    So they wanna come workout with me.. And I really don't want that to happen.
    They try so hard to be likeable and go the extra mile but to me they seem so... false if that makes any sense
    And I know that if they'll be there they'd make me feel uncomfortable and I think neither of them would like the sport..

So I tried to be nice, I tried to answer them.. but I just wanted to tell them to *kitten* off and stay out of my crossfit box.. But I didn't... I pretended to be super exited about them joining, but I so don't want them there...

Bring them in. Welcome them.
    Let them train. Encourage them.
    Let them marvel at your skill.
    You are an inspiration to them.
    You are awesome.

Thank you :* It's a big box, one of the biggest and most successful ones so there's room for 2 more.. Well see how this goes. I am gonna be nice to them and answer their questions... a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle..
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Today I was asked about my workouts and where I do crossfit by a couple I've known for years.
    Their both over weight and the woman, well she and me couldn't be anymore different.. she likes knitting.. I like fast cars, you get the drift.
    So they wanna come workout with me.. And I really don't want that to happen.
    They try so hard to be likeable and go the extra mile but to me they seem so... false if that makes any sense
    And I know that if they'll be there they'd make me feel uncomfortable and I think neither of them would like the sport..

So I tried to be nice, I tried to answer them.. but I just wanted to tell them to *kitten* off and stay out of my crossfit box.. But I didn't... I pretended to be super exited about them joining, but I so don't want them there...

If they don't like it, they'll only come for one or two sessions, and then they'll be gone. If they do like it and decide to stay, you'll adapt, and they'll do something really good for themselves. You'll be friendly with them, but you'll stick to your people for the most part, and they'll find their people.

You did a good thing encouraging them to exercise.

Yeah we'll see how it goes. I don't see her being ok with broken fingernails, bleeding palms and barbell bruises all over, nor do I feel like he'll be fine with it. But I might be wrong. I am however gonna try and make the best of this.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I never leave the gym feeling better. It's always a thoroughly depressing experience for me. I'm not as slim or as strong as the other women around me. I know the way to get there is to stick with it, but every single time I start making progress I end up injured. It's so incredibly frustrating and demoralizing to spend YEARS spinning my wheels. I honestly don't know if it would be healthier for me mentally to just stop going, but I know it's not better for me physically, so I keep at it.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Pot favor
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Listen. You are a cute girl. You have a cute style about you. I think its a good thing to look at your "friends", think about some of your past conversations and really determine if these people are actually your friends. If anything they have said to you seems to be putting you down, or if its something you just wouldn't say to someone you care about, I think you need to let them go, as in FIRE their *kitten* from being your friend because you don't need that *kitten*. Tell this guy that he can take a great deal of pride in HIS appearance when his ugly *kitten* face is on the ground licking your boots, then walk away and make sure you say, " Turn away boy...You don't deserve to look at my sweet *kitten*"

Thank you :)
    THEORCAKID wrote: »

I say dress up like a dominatrix and beat the crap out of him. And not in the 50 Shades way....

Haha I like this idea
  • dlach86
    dlach86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hate counting calories, I love food and I really want a dozen double chocolate chip cookies but can't have them.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

Pot favor
    LL5lifts wrote: »

Listen. You are a cute girl. You have a cute style about you. I think its a good thing to look at your "friends", think about some of your past conversations and really determine if these people are actually your friends. If anything they have said to you seems to be putting you down, or if its something you just wouldn't say to someone you care about, I think you need to let them go, as in FIRE their *kitten* from being your friend because you don't need that *kitten*. Tell this guy that he can take a great deal of pride in HIS appearance when his ugly *kitten* face is on the ground licking your boots, then walk away and make sure you say, " Turn away boy...You don't deserve to look at my sweet *kitten*"

Thank you :)
    THEORCAKID wrote: »

Haha I like this idea

I'm giggling a little bit too much at the "pot favor" autocorrect
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Seriously, I confess I really should add context to my post in the fitness area to help and clarify things, but I kinda just tune people out when they make a claim something is false instead of saying, I disagree with this.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I just googled truffle butter, fake chow and kit kat. haha

Ok I just did too. There must be another world I am missing
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When my Cals for the day are under 1000 I'll sometimes add something I didn't eat just to get it over 1000 so it will post! :grimace:
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't stop peeing since upping my training and dropping my calories back to post-Christmas normality. I'm going to need a catheter at this rate, I guess that this how fat leaves my body!
  • JayLo281
    JayLo281 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I pee sitting down