Always below 1000 calories. Dizzy.

Options
No matter how much I seem to eat i often do not even get to 1000 calories in a day. It's often 500, 600, 900. I feel very dizzy and light headed after I eat something with much volume to it. I feel faint if I have a somewhat large meal. Help?

Replies

• sarahrusse_
    sarahrusse_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Get to a doctor - you need medical help

I have an appointment with my doctor in March. Thank u
  • sarahrusse_
    Options

That's good to hear. In the meantime, if your calorie counting is correct then you obviously need to be eating more. Would you mind opening your diary so we can take a look at what and how much you're eating?

Sure totally. How do I do that? Sorry
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Until then eat smaller more frequent meals. You can fit in 6/7 200 calorie meal/snacks and get up to 1200/1400 calories a day.

• sarahrusse_
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    yeah,definitely bring it up w/ your doctor. When i tried ~1000 calories i literally fainted. Eating that little is not ok.
    When I eat more then that I feel faint. It's like whenever I eat anything that has bulk to it or has more carbs maybe? Then I feel faint

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

No worries. If you're on the mobile app, go to More/Settings/Diary Settings/Diary Sharing and set it to Public.

If you're using a web browser, it's Settings/Diary Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you'll be able to set your diary to Public.
  • sarahrusse_
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Eat more. What do you want us to say?
    Um in it I said when I eat more then that I feel dizzy like when I eat something with bulk to it I feel dizzy and lightheaded.

• sarahrusse_
    Options

No worries. If you're on the mobile app, go to More/Settings/Diary Settings/Diary Sharing and set it to Public.

If you're using a web browser, it's Settings/Diary Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you'll be able to set your diary to Public.

Done
  • sarahrusse_
    Options
    I don't know quite how to explain it. Whenever I eat anything that's not Really really light, about 20-30 mins after eating I feel really dizzy and can't walk proper.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Did this problem just start?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Maybe if your having a hypoglycemic event due to blood sugar crashing a while after you eat (especially if your eating refined sugars). I definitely would see a Dr. I also think I would be eating fats and proteins and cut back on refined sugars if you think the hypoglycemic thing is happening. Do you get dizzy immediately after eating or an hour or two later? See a Dr. soon!