New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I don't know if it's because their site hasn't been updated, but it looks like Lucky vitamin has original formula Quest Bars for sale??? Don't know how much I trust this though.

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-724919-quest-nutrition-quest-bar-protein-bar-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-2-12-oz
    I don't know if it's because their site hasn't been updated, but it looks like Lucky vitamin has original formula Quest Bars for sale??? Don't know how much I trust this though.

https://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-724919-quest-nutrition-quest-bar-protein-bar-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-2-12-oz

Trust me they aren't. I already asked every single website if they had old formulA lol because for months they were all too lazy to update their websites or didn't realize the change. They all started to change after I emailed them asking and told them about the change haha. It was really annoying because all sites and ebay had old formula ingredients listed for so long and I had to message every seller/website and ask.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    cky74ar1dypc.jpg

Saw these... Terrible macros tbh

I know I thought the same thing. Only 14g of protein for 250 calories?! Curious to try them though.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I just taste tested the Sea Salt Caramel Halo Top and thumbs up, babies. Thumbs up. And definitely no "salt" taste.

I also bought Cinnamon Frosted Flakes, the Blueberry Pancake Capn Crunch, Banana Chocolate Milanos, and Toasted Marshmallow Milanos (because why not?) at Target today as well as buying the Quest Beyond Cereal Bars variety pack (5 waffle, 5 cinnamon, 5 chocolate) off amazon. I probably won't get to the Target haul for a while but will definitely try the chocolate cereal bar once it comes in.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Toasted marshmallow milanos sound really interesting. I picked them up last week.

I really need the blueberry pancake cereal
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    4c97kbqereow.png

I spy red velvet

I wish my area got these instead of the bars! What's the price usually per pint?

Never mind haha (just woke up)! So it would be around the same as Halo Top.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    cky74ar1dypc.jpg

Saw these... Terrible macros tbh

I don't know what's up with those 'protein bars' that have such bad macros. Bleh.

I had some of the old batches but they all expired a year ago or something now... You probably won't find them anywhere.
    4c97kbqereow.png

I spy red velvet

Hopefully Shop Rite starts carrying the new flavors... they don't even have the oatmeal one anymore :( Although Enlightened really tastes more artificial for me.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Not sure that it's "new" but I recently discovered Dave's killer bread. I'm not a huge breakfast eater so it's perfect for when I need a little something - a slice of that with some Brummell & Brown or peanut butter, with my coffee, is perfect!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Dave's killer bread is really good and filling to me.
    How does the enlightened pints taste- does it compare to halo top? I know arctic zero is Yucky to me- In my little town we only get one flavor of the enlightened ice cream bars- NO halo top- and all different flavors of arctic zero- ( go figure)
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Dave's killer bread *is* awesome! I can only have it on occasion, though--the macros aren't good for me.

I think Enlightened is at least comparable, if not better, than Halo Top. They have an Oatmeal Chocolate Swirl-flavor that is out of this world.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    4c97kbqereow.png

I spy red velvet

WHY IS IT THAT YOU ALWAYS FIND THE GOOD NEW FLAVORS FIRST ITS NOT FAIR FIRST HALO TOP AND NOW THIS WHAT STORE WAS THIS???? OK SERIOUSLY THAT RED VELVET GET THAT RED VELVET NOW AND TELL ME HOW IT COMPARES TO HALO TOP.
    I find it funny how Halo Top's newer pints have calories closer to the Enlightened's older pints and Enlightened is releasing newer flavors similar in calories to Halo Top's older pints haha what gives? xD
    Did you see any of their other new releases?
    Bananas Foster, Cold Brew Coffee, and probably Brownie Batter (based upon their flavor reveal yesterday)?

I'm loving all these new ice cream releases!
    And those carrot cake donuts look amazing.
    I can't tell if I'm excited because of all these new things or because I had way too much caffeine. I tried McDonald's new shamrock iced mocha today and it's so delicious. Honestly it tasted like a sweeter version of their peppermint mocha, but I'm ok with that :')

those look like fairway price signs to me but not 100%
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Man, I went to Wal Mart and HEB today. No Thomas bagles or carrot cake donuts! I did find and buy the coconut Belvita?
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    The one thing I can't get over when it comes to Enlightened or Halo Top is the sheer PRICE of a single pint of ice cream. When you are on a tight budget $4.99 or $5.99 for so little is just out of the question.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Athijade wrote: »
    The one thing I can't get over when it comes to Enlightened or Halo Top is the sheer PRICE of a single pint of ice cream. When you are on a tight budget $4.99 or $5.99 for so little is just out of the question.
    Another reason I don't buy very many pints. I don't have the freezer space to stock up during a sale.

I also saw the Hostess ice creams. Didn't get any because it was hotter today.