What healthy foods do you hate???? - Just for fun

Options
I posted a discussion asking if there are any foods that you ban in your diet. It ended up being a pretty comical discussion at times. A lot of responses were because they just didn't like the food. This made me start thinking about healthy foods I hate. :D Here are mine:
  • Oatmeal
  • Yogurt
  • Peas
  • Red delicious apples (flavorless)
  • Beans
  • Lentils

What are some of yours?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I like most things when they're properly prepared...I can't really think of any healthy foods that I dislike.

As oats go, I'm not a big fan of rolled oats, though I will eat them if that's what's around. I much prefer the texture of steel cut...I don't make them often and compromise with Coach's Oats which don't take an eternity to cook but have a very similar texture to steel cut oats.
  • missmagnoliablossom
    Options
    Vegetables. Pretty much all of them. :( I'm getting better, but it's a lonnnnnng road and it makes all this much more difficult as they're such a good source of low-cal bulk foods.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Delicious apples. They are not.

yeah they are bland and have a weird texture.
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    raisins
    liver
    beets (but I love them juiced)
    cooked spinach
    ETA: mushrooms (gag)
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Pink lady apples 4lyfe.

Fuji rules! :p
  • geminiswede
    geminiswede Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Yogurt. Beans. Mushrooms. The texture for all of these makes me gag.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Camomile tea. Tastes like grass clippings.

Also green tea. Blech.

And Twinings may have a good reputation in the tea world, but all their berry-type fruit teas taste the same (hibiscus!) and the peppermint one tastes like pond water if you over-infuse it even a tiny bit.

I am a fan of unusual teas but there are some pretty unfortunate ones out there. I often find myself drinking them just because they're wet and hot but it can be done so much better.
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    There's not much I don't like .... I do not eat lunch meat (it's slimy to me) and I don't like summer sausage - the smell makes me want to vomit (and my husband and 2 year old LOVES it :() ... no liver either - other than that - pretty much like anything.
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. I hate tea also. I really wish I liked it though because of its health benefits.
  • JacquiH73
    JacquiH73 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Anything related to cabbage - broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, cauliflower - just can't them past my super taster gene.
  • Iseulte
    Iseulte Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of avocados. No guacamole for me!
  • mariii86
    mariii86 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hate

Cucumbers
    Apples
    Peanut butter/ cashews
    Green veggies
    Sweet potato
    Stevia
    Almond flour/milk