Weight in: clothes or naked?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I do naked right before my morning shower.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the gym, the scales are in the cardio section. they would have me arrested if I weighed in without clothes on.
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what others are saying, no clothes, immediately after the morning toilet run. There's no way I'm going to hunt up the same clothes every time I want to weigh. Well technically I've been wearing my footies since it's been cold weather (not going barefoot on stone tile floors!) but they don't weigh enough to register on my scale, and I never record partial pounds anyway.
  • Ciler_80
    Ciler_80 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    neohdiver wrote: »
    ksmommy5 wrote: »
    So it's weigh in day tomorrow. I just hopped on the scale this morning with underwear and sports bra on as I always do. Then just now I decided to hop on after my shower. I was down 2 lbs. Do clothes really make that much of a difference? I guess I update my weight now cause naked can't lie lol

I'm actually surprised you're down at all - since your hair was likely wet & shoud have added some weight.

(But yes - weigh naked, since otherwise you're including the weight of the clothing.)

I agree. I weigh my self before shower (naked) because, if i weigh my self after shower i gain 2 lbs. I have short but thick hair so its pretty heavy when wet.
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Only one way:
    naked
    once a week
    same time
    first thing after you wake up
    after pooping & peeing
    before eating or drinking anything

Then you have the closest you can get to your lowest possible weight with no other variables (that you can control). There's always things like time of the month for women and water retention that can skew your numbers but thats the best way.

I weigh naked as soon as I get up and pee. I don't understand how people go #2 before having their breakfast and morning coffee, lol. I always want to be able to do that so I get a lower reading, but it's always a no-go.