What healthy foods do you hate???? - Just for fun

Options
1234568»

Replies

• sweetkisses143
    sweetkisses143 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Whole healthy plain oats. Gross! My dad loves them and has it every morning as breakfast. So I figured I'd give it a try since it's good for you and filling. That was a big nope I couldn't even swallow the first bite haha
  • dudebro200
    dudebro200 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I hate all fruit, so I rarely eat it.

I love green veggies though, so I try to eat green veggies wherever fruit is recommended.

Other than that, I actually prefer so-called health food.
  • Cuddlebearjay
    Cuddlebearjay Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal...so much! I recently tried to make some, thinking maybe my childhood memories of awful mush would prove me wrong.
    Nope
  • sanchez253
    sanchez253 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For me i cant stand celery, the taste of kale and beans... I eat them but i avoid them when i can.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, ugh I've tried to like it but it's like slimy little cheese poops *gag* :s

I just lol'd at my desk at work reading this :D
  • Rushgirl82
    Rushgirl82 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese! Disgusting!
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Avocados.
    They're like if someone blended grass into a stick of butter and handed it to you to eat.
    Disgusting.
    this is the best description of an avocado! I wish I liked it as the majority of people do

• lnorman08
    lnorman08 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Carrots and steak!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Dislike and actively try to avoid ...

Most stuff that would fall into the "seafood" category ... fish, shell fish, calamari, etc. etc. But I don't mind tuna, flake, and occasionally a salmon steak.

The dark meat of poultry. Someone in Food and Nutrition mentioned making "delicious chicken thighs" and I thought, "Well, that would be quite a feat! I can't think of anything that would make chicken thighs delicious!!"

Steak ... but I don't consider it a particularly healthy food anyway.
    Most beef ... unless it is really well done or minced.

Roast pork and ham ... well, actually most pork.

Lamb.

Mushrooms of any sort.

Avocados ... unless they've been made into guacamole, then they're really good!

Peppers - red, green, and yellow, but the green are the worst.

Blue cheeses

Sour cream ... and not particularly fond of any cream

Like ...

Most fruits ... I can't think of any I don't like, although perhaps I might not like durian. I've never tried it but it does have reputation.

Most veggies ... with the exceptions mentioned above.

Most dairy ... with the exceptions mentioned above. But I'm lactose intolerant so I don't eat too much dairy. I love cottage cheese, non-Greek yogurts, and hard cheeses.

I like nuts and peanuts, but they don't like me.

And grains.