Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 5lbs + in February

Replies

• mjffey
    mjffey Posts: 72 Member
    Brans34 wrote: »
    2/1/17- 156.4
    2/7/17- 154.6 (my birthday!!)
    2/14/17- 153.6 (Happy Valentines Day, Everyone!!)
    2/21/17-
    2/28/17-

February loss: 2.8

Really kinda wish this would fall off just a little faster. At this rate, I may just barely meet my 5 lb mark for the month!

Good luck this week everyone! Stay strong!

Congratulations with your birthday and you still lost weight. Well done you.
  • mjffey
    mjffey Posts: 72 Member
    I had a gain this week. Total loss for February is 2 pounds

Still nice a 2 pound loss and the month is not over yet. Anything can happen.
  • manymallory1
    manymallory1 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting weight : 170 lbs
    Current weight : 160.9 lbs
    February's goal : 155 lbs
    Ultimate goal : 140 lbs

Total loss for February :
  • msmcmillan0316
    msmcmillan0316 Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2017
    lobi77 wrote: »
    Starting Weight: 164
    F b Starting Weight: 157.3
    February Goal: 150
    Ultimate Goal: 130

Feb 6: 155.6 (-1.7)
    Feb 13:155.6
    Feb 20
    Feb 27:
    Total loss for Feb:

No weight loss this week is a big dissappointment, but to be totally honest I was not as good as I have been. I let my niece talk me into sharing a slice of cheesecake a la mode before going to see a movie with her on Thursday night and we went out to eat onnthe weekend. Though I had only one dinner role plus a salad with light dressing and no cheese or egg, at Texas roadhouse, I totally over did it with the peanuts and yesterday we ordered Pizza Hut and I had 3 slices

Meal prep is the way to go helps you stay away from breads and other cravings. Good luck!

• everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    I had a gain this week. Total loss for February is 2 pounds

Don't get discouraged!!! I had a gain a few weeks back and let it get me off track for a while. Just keep going and keep logging. It will come off.