2017~~52 Pounds in 52 Weeks Challenge

Options

Replies

• PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OK,
    I owe somone an appology....She is a member of this site, is a lovely blonde, and has a name with a D.....

(Great description, I know....probabally describes 20-30% of us). Anyway, She sent a friend request, and I declined it. I should have accepted. And if you re-send I will accept.

You see, it has been a crazy two days, and for some reason I thought I was on Facebook, not MFP. (I do not accept friend requests on facebook, unless I really know the person - in person). So yes, I would really like to be your friend, to offer support, and to help you reach your goal(s).

Sorry for being so rude,
    Jenn :)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options

Side note: When I signed up for this challenge, I was just like wahoo a new challenge sign me up. I t was not until today that I started thinking where would I be at the midway point (26 weeks) and at 52 weeks. 26 week will be somewhere around the week of June 25th and the of course 52nd week the last of December. By really thinking of that midway point makes it clearer that I should be 26lbs lighter at this moment or at least close to it and not play around. So for me by June 25th I should be in the area of 211lb (which is so nice to write :))

You totally get it! I love the OP.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    @Forest91 Awesome NSV!