True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• vgab90
    vgab90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I confess if my hub continues to wake me up nightly with his snoring I'm going to kick him off the bed!!! Oops
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I love the song Defying Gravity cause I find it inspirational AF... cause I've been told so many times I can't do what I'm about to do (and i've done so much people say I wasn't able to do)

Thats right, show 'em how it's done!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that a planned Friday date night turned into heading home after overeating at dinner, cumfy pjs, Netflix and bed by 9:45pm... I am officially old af lol.

Nah, I do the same thing and I'm 24.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess i have a dirty mind.. :o

You and 99.99879% here lol

Shocking! :o
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been spoiled. I'm slightly disgruntled that my husband has a work thing this morning and isn't here to get the kiddo up. I've gotten used to my weekly Saturday morning mom-break.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just saw Lifetime is coming out with a Brittney Spears movie. I didn't realize she was still a thing and anyone would even care.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a glutton for punishment. I know something is a bad idea...and right about the time I say this isn't going to end well....I do it anyways. Wth?
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that am very very afraid.

I spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon working hard, with either a shovel or post-hole digger in my hands. Now I can't stop my hands from shaking. I am having difficulty typing this on my iPad. Phone is impossible.

This is serious. I am Concerned that this is the beginning of Parkinson's setting in. This could be very bad for my career. Like career ending. I hope it goes away by Tuesday!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

I spent most of the morning and part of the afternoon working hard, with either a shovel or post-hole digger in my hands. Now I can't stop my hands from shaking. I am having difficulty typing this on my iPad. Phone is impossible.

This is serious. I am Concerned that this is the beginning of Parkinson's setting in. This could be very bad for my career. Like career ending. I hope it goes away by Tuesday!

My dad has Parkinsons ..Im pretty sure it doesn't suddenly come on ..his took a few years to be evident and tbh the meds he is on now the shake is none existant most days
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

Low glucose? Over exertion?
    I hope your MD can give you some reassurance.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

I hope it passes soon :'(
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think one of my coworkers gave me the plague, they came in sick yesterday and now I'm starting to cough.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

My dad has Parkinsons ..Im pretty sure it doesn't suddenly come on ..his took a few years to be evident and tbh the meds he is on now the shake is none existant most days

Ya my mom has Parkinson's. That's not how hers started. I'd say you need to eat and/or rest
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Ya my mom has Parkinson's. That's not how hers started. I'd say you need to eat and/or rest

Do her meds work really well Ali ..Im amazed at the difference in my dad ..
  • synchkat
    Options

When she times them right they work pretty well. She's right now being considered for deep brain stimulation which is basically brain surgery to implant a pace maker of sorts for the brain. It would eliminate most of the tremors I think
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

When she times them right they work pretty well. She's right now being considered for deep brain stimulation which is basically brain surgery to implant a pace maker of sorts for the brain. It would eliminate most of the tremors I think

Yeah ..Ive noticed a tremor if he leaves it too long ..wow ..amazing things they can do now ..I think dads pretty happy with how his is managed ...must look into the surgery more though it might be something to look into in the future
  • synchkat
    Options

Yeah ..Ive noticed a tremor if he leaves it too long ..wow ..amazing things they can do now ..I think dads pretty happy with how his is managed ...must look into the surgery more though it might be something to look into in the future

The hospital she goes to has all sorts of things. Some magnetic thing they can use and this brain surgery. She has lots of appointments to get through before approval but it's amazing. Oh they can also give them a pump for the meds
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

No worries my friend it's highly unlikely it's parkinsons. It'll be as most ppl said, fatigue and/or low blood sugar.

when our muscles tire they don't work together as they should. where one muscle normally keeps another in check, fatigue throws the balance out and it's harder to control and can cause a slight tremor.

Couple hours in severe cases. eat something too.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna get out of bed, but it is lonely laying here.