Shout out for Jasmin Norman

Replies

• leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Yeah.. i really dislike my body after my weight loss.. like.. if i wasn't already with someone who was with me since being over weight, i just feel like i would have a hard time being comfortable in my own skin, i mean besides my stomach, my thighs also have the same look, where i used to have love handles also has some "rolls" lol.. my upper arms have loose skin.. like.. i get it, it sucks.. but, its not up to the public to pay for my surgery, if i want it, i will have to save money for it myself, i gained the weight, i am responsible for my bodies condition now.. no one owes me free surgery.

Preach.

I don't have it to the same extent you do, but I have it in all the same places. It sucks, it's the way it is. It's still better than when I was obese. I won't go as far as saying I dislike my body, though. I vastly prefer it to how it used to be.

Oh yes, you are right
    Maybe i should reword lol

I am in semi acceptance of my new body however still adjusting and it will take time, but compared to my 300 pound body i am much more happier how i am now, it will take time to accept myself naked but in general, i was very uncomfortable clothed or naked when i was over weight and very ashamed to even be seen outside.. at this point i think my only hurdle mentally is to make that finally jump to the last stone of embracing my body as it is now.

How long have you been in maintenance? I hear the skin does get a bit better over time.