Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    I could always use more friends! Need the motivation
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone, I want to lose 40-50 lbs. I could always use more friends especially to keep me motivated.
  • katielouisexox7
    katielouisexox7 Posts: 6 Member
    Yes please! Looking to aim for 131lbs from 161 for now (:
  • DrinkMixer35
    DrinkMixer35 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi Everyone. I'm not necessarily new to MFP, but the app was lying dormant in a folder called 'Fitness' in my phone. It was time to open it up and blow the dust off. I am ALL-IN for getting back into shape. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I love being motivated by other member's successes. And hopefully I can return the favor.
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    I'd love some more friends! I've been here in MFP for 2 years and have lost 125lbs so far. Open diary.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Take a new friend anytime
  • TheMaskery
    TheMaskery Posts: 3 Member
    I need some friends :)! Feel free to add me!
  • NoWainNoGain
    NoWainNoGain Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Daily user from the UK with an open diary who trains 4-7 times a week (boxing/kickboxing/CV/running). Feel free to add me.
  • adamspidey
    adamspidey Posts: 9 Member
    edited February 2017
    Started low-carbs diet 2 weeks ago. I am loving it. 1 lbs gone. 19lbs to go. Happy to share experiences, get support, and learn from anyone. Thanks.
  • jaydibbles
    jaydibbles Posts: 1 Member
    Always down with more squad! Throw me a friend request!
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    as long as your not a collector, send a request
  • MarGmo8
    MarGmo8 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me :)
  • AB1418
    AB1418 Posts: 174 Member
    Feel Free to add
  • sayyedlutfallah
    sayyedlutfallah Posts: 7 Member
    I would love some frndz ....
  • anleke16
    anleke16 Posts: 2 Member
    Always looking for friends! I love motivating others, it helps me motivate myself. Add me!
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Looking for motivated members...add me here. Or on the purple UP app - search "Samantha Fowler" and I am in a red shirt with a natural wood wall background. Thanks
  • amylynnewagner
    amylynnewagner Posts: 14 Member
    Hey guys! I would love some additional support with my journey. Hopefully I hear from some of you. :)
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 20 pounds since I joined and hoping to lose 30 more. I'd be happy to have more motivating friends along the way.
  • chaniluv
    chaniluv Posts: 61 Member
    Hi all! My name's Chani and I'm a 27-year-old mom living in the Midwest whose weaknesses are soda, cheese, and anything red velvet. If you're looking for someone to chat with, I do that. If you'd rather just have someone to motivate you through likes and comments on your status updates, I do that too. Helping others gives me that boost I need to push myself harder, so add away!
  • melaniericaa
    melaniericaa Posts: 6 Member
    back at it again, feel free to add!