Your go to breakfast.

Options

Replies

• Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    protein shake with low fat milk (200 ml) oats (60 g) and a banana (120g). dry wholemeal toast if still hungry
  • CaliMomTeach
    CaliMomTeach Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    steel cut oatmeal with a banana mixed in
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Siggi's vanilla skyr
    Kind peanut butter whole grain clusters
    1 banana (possibly additional fruit if I have it, most often raspberries)
    coffee w/ So Delicious hazelnut coconut creamer
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Toast, peanut butter for the protein, chocolate spread to disguise the peanut butter.
  • 87sid
    87sid Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and Greek yogurt or Greek yogurt with granola. Then about 30 min to an hour or so later I'll have an Atkins shake or toast with peanut butter or pumpkin pie butter. I like to eat about 350 cals for breakfast otherwise I feel like I'm starving by lunch.
  • Saaski
    Saaski Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I usually cycle between three things:
    oatmeal with a tablespoon of cocoa mixed in
    two eggs and a banana, cooked together
    smoothie with a frozen banana and milk + another fruit
  • 1mmmb
    1mmmb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup of 1% low fat cottage cheese, 1/2 tsp of chia seed, 2/3 t of mayo with olive oil, kiwi, black coffee
  • mstbyl
    mstbyl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    egg whites, toast & almond butter - and coffee (a must !)
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Most days I have 2 cups of coffee each with 2 tsp sugar and 2 tbsp half and half(140 cals) I have 2 boiled eggs (140 cals)and a chobani Flips greek yogurt (100 cals) either strawberry truffle or blueberry cookie crumble. Sometimes I have fresh fruit with it (about 50 cals). I am at maintenance now. When I was at a deficit I might have only have one egg, or have eggs but skip the yogurt. When I was eating at a deficit I tried to keep it under 300. Now I try to keep it under 500 and usually it is under 450 depending on what type of any fruit I have.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Generally nothing in the morning.

Lunchtime, usually eggs and vegies
  • Jen2133
    Jen2133 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    1/3 cup dry 3-5 minute oats, cinnamon, 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 tablespoon walnuts, boiling water. I might up the oats to a half cup if I have a big workout day.
  • masoi13
    masoi13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Protein powder,fresh fruits and almond milk,sometimes add peanut butter 2 tblsp.so yummy.
  • masoi13
    masoi13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    scubagram wrote: »
    My favorite is a breakfast sandwich made with a Thomas light whole grain English muffin (100 cal.), a large microwaved scrambled egg (nothing added except a small amt. of water; 72 cal.), pre-cooked turkey sausage, bacon or Canadian bacon (35-65 cal.) and a slice of American cheese (70 cal.) for a total of 310 calories max.

Hello
    Where did you buy your english muffin brand Thomas?please

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Most days I'm not hungry in the morning, so it's just a cup of coffee and a couple of digestive biscuits. When I'm hungry it varies, from oatmeal, to eggs, to greek yogurt sandwich, to cake, to leftovers... basically anything that I feel like eating at the time.
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with milk Greek yogurt, protein powder and chia seeds, cinnamon plus maple syrup to sweeten
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    coffee with cinnamon and 1 tsp of mate creamer, 10 kcal total
  • kathakraz
    kathakraz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    black coffee, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of light toast and chicken sausage almost every day. Bagel with cream cheese on mornings I do a long run.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    egg white omelette with veggies and a little cheese, The cafe at my work makes them beautifully.
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yogurt, nuts and seeds, juice and sometimes a cheese stick