Nutrisystem

Options
I started Nutrisystem and was wondering if anyone else was doing the plan also.

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    nope.I heard their meals are sub par at best when it comes to taste. I know years ago my dad worked for a shipping company and anything damaged they got to keep(the companies they delivered for allowed it and it was a tax write off for them.),he brought home a bunch of nutri systems stuff. and it was disgusting back then. I heard its not any better now.
  • mrspett323
    mrspett323 Posts: 85 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Same here! Sorry! But Good Luck!!!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    the convenience of... having a bunch of prepackaged stuff delivered to your door?
    Can't really learn much if all you gotta do is open a box and heat it up..

I do the same as you and have thoroughly enjoyed learning to cook dishes and shop for fresh groceries. However, I do have to agree that people going with premade meals are mostly paying for the convenience of not having to cook or having to think about their diet much. Not my thing but I'm sure there are people that just don't have time to spend a few hours a week cooking and plotting their macros.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Wonder how the OP is going to cook in a truck..........
  • HUNIBUN2022
    HUNIBUN2022 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When I was at home I cooked all the time but that I'm on the road it's not as easy as you may think it is
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    OP, there are cheaper ways to get prepackaged food. Even the one poster who claimed to be saving money was talking about cutting out all of the things that you have to cut back on anyway to stay in a deficit (Starbucks, alcohol, etc.)