Replies

• cheppy
    cheppy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Mine is publc
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Mine is public! I plan ahead an entire week and I anticipate a certain number of exercise calories to be added back each day according to my workout schedule. Most of mine is recipes, but if you want one just shoot me a message.
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. :)
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    So many people here claim to have public diaries, but in fact they don't. Amusing.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I like to look at people's diaries :D Food diaries that is! It helps give me ideas on what to buy or eat when I get tired of what I have been eating lately.

So, post up here if you have a Public Diary. Feel free to check mine out as well.

Note, this is NOT intended as a thread to pick apart what other people are eating and why they shouldn't be eating this or that or why they should have this or that ratio. It is merely a listing of people with public diaries.

Thanks!

mine is public!
  • southernlay_d
    Options
    It's like a peep show :)
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.
  • DeannaOnline
    DeannaOnline Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I didn't know we could make them public, ha! I just made mine public, would love to add people who update theirs and are public!
  • DeannaOnline
    DeannaOnline Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So many people here claim to have public diaries, but in fact they don't. Amusing.

Maybe they don't realize it's set to private by default and they have to go in and change it?
  • eleaders
    Options
    Mine is public...though I'm hoping to get ideas from others.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great idea!

My diary is open. I'm semi-vegetarian but do eat seafood, try to get lots of protein, and usually eat four to five smallish meals. My calorie intake is fairly high because I'm breastfeeding an infant, though. I eat LOTS of veggies and fruits if you are looking for ideas on that :)
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm public!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    mine is but i am new so if you see anything amiss, be nice ;) and disregard last weekend, that is the last example i want to set for anyone... but other than that, i think im doing well. i like to try new foods so look away
  • marquesajen
    marquesajen Posts: 641
    Options
    Mine is public. Not following any regime, just eating better, eating less, working out more. However, I'm being visiting by that b*tch Aunt Flo, so it might be wonky for a bit.
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Public diary! :) Feel free to look
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Public!

I try to eat "clean," and I cook a LOT-- many things are recipes. Kind suggestions are always welcome. :heart:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Mine is public..makes me stay honest..doing pretty good..but trying to do better..
  • sarah829522
    sarah829522 Posts: 139
    Options
    I have a public diary and I'm not ashamed for anyone to see it...

A girl's gotta have some chocolate once in awhile!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    You can look at mine. Nothing special. I eat and workout. Thats it and sometimes i could eat a whole lot better.