True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I just reckon you should let your hair go natural... It'll always suit you :3
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    after meeting @cabronlobos and training with him this past weekend, i may be considering leaving my man. i mean, that chest and back and face... :love:

oh, and i couldn't help but notice his giant hands :wink:

tumblr_mxbhy26JHV1r6i8tgo3_r1_250.gif

*every other man here*
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm starting to feel anxious about going out tomorrow night because I'm incredibly socially awkward.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm starting to feel anxious about going out tomorrow night because I'm incredibly socially awkward.

But you're going with friends, right? Just go, have fun! You deserve it :)

I'm going with a friend, and some of her friends. New people.
  • FeraFilia
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I've been informed I'm not allowed to say no and that she will come pick me up and drag me kicking and screaming to her car if I try to cancel.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I wasted years loving someone who didn't love me the same way. But I'm finally letting go and it feels so darn good.

Exactly what I said to myself, about myself at some point in my 30's. And then I found the good thing about me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    It's official : I no longer GAF

Awwwww c'mere

okay!
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I let someone from here get to me and really got me away from being myself. My attitude toward others changed and a few friends dropped me along the way. To those people, I'm sorry for whatever I did. No hard feelings, I get it.

Still luvs ya
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I thought way too much on my walk in the dark and now I'm having a mini identity crisis.

So much for clearing my head.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess my curling boyfriend is insanely awkward but it's fun to bring the awkward out
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I wasted years loving someone who didn't love me the same way. But I'm finally letting go and it feels so darn good.

It wasn't a waste. You weren't ready then, but now you are. It's never too late to start over. You're going to look back one day soon and be so glad that you moved on when you did. And hopefully, you'll also see the positive in the time that you "wasted." There are always lessons to learn, even from the seemingly useless experiences. Like for instance, now you know what you DON'T want in a relationship, so you can avoid it in the future. It might even make it easier to recognize a good thing when you see it. Good luck! <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I let someone from here get to me and really got me away from being myself. My attitude toward others changed and a few friends dropped me along the way. To those people, I'm sorry for whatever I did. No hard feelings, I get it.

Sometimes you don't have to do anything ..and you get dropped ..I think your awesome ..
    I hope you find peace in writing that :):*
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    most seem to think my username is some kinda sexual reference. it's not, it's due to rampant knife crime
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Sure, going to bed early at 9p always sounds good but since I can'r sleep more than 6 hours, 2:30a wake up sux.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm happy being 40 something

tumblr_nur2hvTwlj1r01mr6o2_250.gif

I jest! Good for you, I'm already terrified of that.
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I don't know who Sam is.

@Lady_Spartan15 and @happimess are both Sam :open_mouth: There's probably even more of them out there :scream:

Also @Jackkopch's brother is named Sam (super good memory I have :sunglasses:)

59555093.jpg

I was scared of turning 30 and when nothing cataclysmic happened I was like meh. I figure I'm in great shape, I'm doing stuff i never thought I'd be doing at this age so it's pretty awesome

I'm with you. Except for the gray hairs that never stop coming. 50 is in 2 years, now that is scaring me.

Grey hairs I can deal with, in fact i want grey hair.

You're a guy. Gray hair on a guy is handsome. On a woman, except for Roxie, it's not good.

I dunno, but I dunoo where you from, but all the girls here in the UK seem to be going for a silver/grey colour these days and it looks amazing!

64e7ff1b7f3cc6e65e6f0e7be2c588dd.jpg

This is hot.