True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    @jjewell1981 @Lady_Spartan15 See I am real :p I'm flattered you think I'm catfish worthy! Apparently, I needed wifi for my selfie to load.
    jt3g6rbln6xe.jpg

It's dem eyes...

2d11nah.gif

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I made a stupid decision last night and now I'm afraid of getting pregnant because I'm now realizing I'm horribly uneducated. They do a pregnancy test before I get my BC shot though, which I'm starting up again shortly, so I guess we'll find out then.

Horribly uneducated about how pregnancies happen? Where did you go to school? I'm not even trying to be mean but uneducated seems like a cop out.

Texas, where they just say "don't give your gift away too early." But also probably cop out and laziness since I'm college educated after all, I just never really thought I'd have this issue because I never thought I'd rise to this level of stupid.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    I confess I made a stupid decision last night and now I'm afraid of getting pregnant because I'm now realizing I'm horribly uneducated. They do a pregnancy test before I get my BC shot though, which I'm starting up again shortly, so I guess we'll find out then.

Horribly uneducated about how pregnancies happen? Where did you go to school? I'm not even trying to be mean but uneducated seems like a cop out.

Texas, where they just say "don't give your gift away too early." But also probably cop out and laziness since I'm college educated after all, I just never really thought I'd have this issue because I never thought I'd rise to this level of stupid.

I confess I've forgotten how nerve wracking that feeling can be.
    It's a wonderful thing to be able to have sex and not worry about babies. Or diseases.
  • Timshel_
    I am worried about doing my HIIT workout today with a sore back, but I am too stubborn not to do it because I will feel like a failure. Stupid old body.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member

Was there a walk of shame involved with this stupid decision? Did you learn anything from this decision you made?
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I said it before. Beets blah!

Now, those are fighting words!
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I like beets. A lot actually
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I like beets. A lot actually

Maybe I need to find a recipe. They taste like dirt

Beets are the most disgusting food ever and they ABSOLUTELY taste like dirt.

o4asfpp7qb51.gif

haha seriously, I have no idea how anyone can think otherwise. I've tried them in a veggie burger and pickled in a jar. Never again. Worst thing EVER.

NO...no...just...no :tongue: Clearly you have not had them prepared correctly..in a good beet salad, they are utterly scrumptiously delicioush! Aly knows what I'm talkin about

Not the Aly to whom you are referring but beets with goat cheese and arugula...OMG so good

Yes exactly both Aly AND Ali know what I'm talkin about! :smiley:

Omg good. Love that. And I cound eat a mountain of pickled beets on top of a spinach salad. Or by themselves. Or make homemade beet juice to drink.

Haahah! :D Sorry :/:(
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Sometimes, I sit at my desk and wave my arm back and forth so my Fitbit will register steps :lol:

Haha, I got two of my kids step trackers just to set goals for them. They do the same thing in the car. They say they are "dancing" not just trying to cheat.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member

Was there a walk of shame involved with this stupid decision? Did you learn anything from this decision you made?

not really walk of shame I guess but a trip to Ross for work for a new outfit because I'm a poor planner. I learned not to let him/anyone do that again :/
  • _dixiana_

I confess now I'm wondering if this was before or after the doggie selfie, and I know that's probably weird. :|:#
  • Timshel_

not really walk of shame I guess but a trip to Ross for work for a new outfit because I'm a poor planner. I learned not to let him/anyone do that again :/

Gurrrrllllll...we need to werk on yew. That said...everyone makes mistakes.

Everyone.

• slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    It's about to get hot in here

hqkndva019xd.jpg

Guys!!! Guys!!!! It's happening!!!!

Should we be webcasting this?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member

rjIQOJgw40pk4.gif
  • Dreamcrusher16

I confess now I'm wondering if this was before or after the doggie selfie, and I know that's probably weird. :|:#

Lol, doggie selfie has a new meaning now in this case
  • _dixiana_

Perhaps. We do not know what positions were used, though. So let's not speculate.
  • Dreamcrusher16

Perhaps. We do not know what positions were used, though. So let's not speculate.

Speculate? I'm going to let my imagination run wild
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    @RunHardBeStrong Oh my this made me laugh, and I needed a laugh. Wish I had this advice almost 9 years ago... Actually the boy was worth the not swallowing.
    But it does make you wonder what life would have been like if I had swallowed.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @RunHardBeStrong Oh my this made me laugh, and I needed a laugh. Wish I had this advice almost 9 years ago... Actually the boy was worth the not swallowing.
    But it does make you wonder what life would have been like if I had swallowed.

LOL yeah, the kids are worth it in the end but sometimes you do wonder!