True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess... I want to eat my co-worker's chips and salsa while she has her head turned.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess im mentally trying to talk myself out of working out when i get off of work

DO IT!!!!!

Do it like talk myself out of it? Lol
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I confess... I want to eat my co-worker's chips and salsa while she has her head turned.

I hope this is a euphemism.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I hope this is a euphemism.

:blush: ** I really do love chips and salsa, though*
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess that mentally, I'm still a teen in a middle aged body. Youth really IS wasted on the young!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess that when I got home from work today I took a shot of Jameson for reasons. Then I took another shot for more reasons.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess this morning I signed up to quit drinking for 30 days and I have already failed. After careful consideration I don't see the fun in that.

I'm thinking about signing up to drink for thirty days.
    I confess this morning I signed up to quit drinking for 30 days and I have already failed. After careful consideration I don't see the fun in that.

Marry me?
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's so sad that the bag of blood that gets taken from me every 6 weeks or so goes straight in the garbage.

Are you sure it doesn't get used?

I see them throw it away lol. I have polycythema Vera. My blood is too thick so it's useless sadly.

Why do you give a bag of blood every 6 weeks?

I know phlebotomy (like a blood donation ) is part of the treatment to lower the cell count.

Have you done the bone marrow biopsy yet?
    @Monkey_Business

My hematocrit and something else is too high. Something to do with red blood cells etc. I don't remember the details. I have polycythema Vera. It's a blood cancer. Thankfully I do not have Jak2 mutations or whatever.. they did do a bone marrow biopsy for that. It's just something I have to deal with for the rest of my life pretty much. When I first started I was giving a bag of blood every 2 weeks. Then every 4, now every 6. Eventually it will be spaced out to every 4-6 months hopefully. It's not too bad now. I've gotten used to getting stuck with big needles, and my blood is thinner now so it's not as hard to draw. I clotted up so often when they started my arms looked like someone who was shooting up heroin because of how many times they had to stick me. It was not pleasant.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I have NO sympathy or respect for married cheaters ...
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess im mentally trying to talk myself out of working out when i get off of work

DO IT!!!!!

Lol. No! Get your butt to the gym!!!

cbhdaqid08hg.jpg

prefer to workout at home, but i did it, got the sweat to prove it lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

DO IT!!!!!

Lol. No! Get your butt to the gym!!!

cbhdaqid08hg.jpg

prefer to workout at home, but i did it, got the sweat to prove it lol.

Aww well done ;)
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Sign me up! Lol
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    It has been one looonnnggg week. I need a drink or multiple drinks.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Every time I gather the recycling I feel a little shameful at how many empty wine bottles are in the bag.
    But then I just open another bottle and don't seem to worry anymore
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    It has been one looonnnggg week. I need a drink or multiple drinks.

Yep. The only reason I'm looking forward to my workout today is getting to wear new workout clothes. If it weren't for that I'd probably bail and go hang out with a glass of wine or few. And still probably will once I get through clean-and-press hell.