Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I have little sympathy or respect for married cheaters ...

Do not have any sympathy or respect for me then. I've been tempted and fallen into that temptation. I'm currently going through a divorce but I think it's for the best. Right now the single life sounds pretty awesome for me in my case. I am going to go to a counselor and sort out some things I feel like I should sort out. I don't think I'll ever marry again but right now I think I'm OK with that. I'll have grandkids to focus on in probably 5-10 more years and I love ME time I'm learning but I don't think I'm evil. I pay taxes and try to be good to people.

Your personal business is your own. Doesn't need to be out here on mfp forums nor should any other person bring it out here for you. You are my friend I'll be watching out for ya :)

Nobody bought it out for him ....he posted himself ..
    You are right though ..not something for public forums..

just like for Nolan we all have different life experiences and *kitten* happens. as @motorsheen said you set a perfect example of how to take the high road. bravo

Thank you Ali ....I do my best :)

This is the confessions thread ..no judgement. ..

We are all entitled to our opinions here with no judgement. .so lets get back to confessing ..

I was supposed to go another week alcohol free but I have every intention of having a couple tonight :D
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I have little sympathy or respect for married cheaters ...

Do not have any sympathy or respect for me then. I've been tempted and fallen into that temptation. I'm currently going through a divorce but I think it's for the best. Right now the single life sounds pretty awesome for me in my case. I am going to go to a counselor and sort out some things I feel like I should sort out. I don't think I'll ever marry again but right now I think I'm OK with that. I'll have grandkids to focus on in probably 5-10 more years and I love ME time I'm learning but I don't think I'm evil. I pay taxes and try to be good to people.

Your personal business is your own. Doesn't need to be out here on mfp forums nor should any other person bring it out here for you. You are my friend I'll be watching out for ya :)

I agree. Thanks @LL5lifts but sometimes public confession or honesty can be therapeutic maybe. I work in a profession where secrets can be dangerous for me so I refuse to let confessions or a confession be held against me. There's a sayin where I'm from. Don't ever say somethin you can't say twice.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo tempted to goof here but I won't. It's serious stuff.

I wish you well.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Yes @LL5lifts good advice for all..

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I like beer wayyyyy too much.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I like beer wayyyyy too much.

Me too!!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I find some people REALLY annoying
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I find some people REALLY annoying

So do I!!!!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I confess, I really don't drink all that much. Couple of beers a year at the most. Keeps me out of jail.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    i confess that i was invited t a birthday dinner and I honestly wanted to decline the offer, but I told myself this year I would make a conscious effort to get out more. So here it I go, slowly escaping the hermit life, one outing at a time.

Sometimes it's worth putting yourself out there. I hope you have a good time! :smile:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    i confess that i was invited t a birthday dinner and I honestly wanted to decline the offer, but I told myself this year I would make a conscious effort to get out more. So here it I go, slowly escaping the hermit life, one outing at a time.

So glad you decided to go ..have a great time .. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

that's awesome have fun!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess if i go out to this restaurant (which I've never been to) and the food isn't up to par I'm kicking somebody lol. Appreciate the support though, you're all awesome.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    Oh Lordy! You sound like my hubs! :lol:
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I confess I catfished myself.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes I would just like to surround myself with animals...dogs and cats....people confuse me...
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    I confess sometimes I would just like to surround myself with animals...dogs and cats....people confuse me...

I :heart: you so much! :kissing_heart: