End of the world...What would you do?

tlwkrw2011
tlwkrw2011 Posts: 15 Member
I would spend all the time I can with my family and friends. Have a super huge party and go out in style..you?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    seven state crime spree
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nothing different than usual, live all the days like they're your last
  • BeardSense2017
    BeardSense2017 Posts: 41 Member
    Load up and head to the bunker B)
  • jenneemally
    jenneemally Posts: 50 Member
    Eat all the food , drink all the spirits, dance the night away!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Nothing different than usual, live all the days like they're your last

kinda my philosophy too
  • tlwkrw2011
    tlwkrw2011 Posts: 15 Member
    I like it people! Add me. Let's be frens!!!!!!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    I would literally eat and drink until my stomach explodes or something
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Don't spend my time worrying about it. Not going to end in my lifetime and if it does it will be something catastrophic and swift. So, I spend my time with my family enjoying the time I have left.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    How far in advance do I know the world is ending? A few minutes, days, a year, a decade? Kind of makes a difference.
    I'd probably just want to be with the people I love in the final hours.
    But if there was time then probably travel.
  • UltimateTrashBae
    UltimateTrashBae Posts: 176 Member
    Die
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    I think it depends on the type of ending the world is having. Say we are going into a zombie apocalypse. I would gather up my guns, stores, family, friends, etc… and do my part in killing some zombies. If I turn into a zombie myself, I wouldn’t really care, at least then I would be on the winning team!

Big rocking flying through space going to hit the earth? I think I would just chill then. First, I would call in sick to work—just in case the rock missed us--- and yes my boss would expect me to come into work at the end of the world. Then hang out with the family and maybe watch a little TV; probably Phineas and Ferb because the kids would want to watch too and that is a show we can all agree upon.

Lots of volcanic eruptions? I’ve never really thought about that. Those volcanos really put a lot of crap in the air, so I guess suffocation or poisoning is what I would have to worry about. I don’t really live in an area where there is any volcanic activity or even any mountains so I don’t think I would be worried about lava. I guess I would run down to the local hardware store and get some of those masks one uses when working with dangerous chemicals. Sure, the “volcanic winter” would probably get me too but until then, I could snow shoe in the ash and snow, x-country ski and go sledding in that same mess too. Eventually death would come, but we have plenty of stores and could make the best of it after a while.

Nuclear war, I could not survive that where I live now. I think, if the government decided to actually warn the people, we would have about 20 minutes before the bombs would hit. Maybe more depending on where you live. I think this would be similar to getting hit with a killer rock from space (that just sounds better than asteroid).
    Alien invasion, well, I’ve seen enough TV and movies and read enough books to know I would survive for a bit. I’d just have to make it fun while it lasted and work on the aliens the same way I would work on the zombies.
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    well, I wouldn't be posting in MFP ! - LOL. Like a lot of people here say - I would be with family and close friends. We would enjoy each other and eat and drink well. Which is why I'm here in the first - I eat and drink well too much! Not a topic I really like to think about it. I think that IF and WHEN that day happens, we wouldn't even know what hit us. :(
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Probably just be banging my wife for one last romp-a-roo.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Probably turn into a house B!tch and never step out. Just watch the news, see people going crazy whilst I eat popcorn lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Poop & puke at, the same time! Oh wait, I just did that; an hour ago & the world, hasn't ceased yet but being, sick makes mine seem; as if it has!