Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• heatherbilyea
    heatherbilyea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, as naked as the day I was born. First thing in the morning after a pee.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my pjs. My weight fluctuates randomly by about 3lb so the tiny difference in weight between one set of pjs and another is hardly important. I do make sure it is before I eat and after I pee, though.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I was told that I could leave my hat on. B)

Jinx. You owe me a beer.
  • reginakarl
    reginakarl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yup! It's one of the things that I didn't like about WW - they always objected when I'd weigh in naked I had to wear clothes to weigh in.

This made my day. Thank you.
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Totally naked, or at least down to my thong.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I'm naked at home, most of the time anyway...
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    pretty much always wearing FitBit.
    Do they even come off? :lol:
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Wolfger wrote: »
    pretty much always wearing FitBit.
    Do they even come off? :lol:

Only to charge (mine is charging right now). Oh, and to shower although mine is waterproof (Garmin).
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    No way! Leaving the warmth of my covers in the morning is bad enough. Too cold. I step on the scale wearing my sleep clothes (which can be very heavy when it's cold) and take the number at face value. Who am I kidding. No excuses, I'm just lazy. I weigh in in my PJs in the summer too. Can't be arsed to strip down. As long as my little red line on trendweight is sloping down I don't care what I actually weigh.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Underwear usually. If I'm about to take a shower then nothing. Always in morning after potty and before drinking or eating. I figure if I'm only losing half a pound to a pound a week, I don't want clothing and food and drink to obscure that!

Why do so many people have their bathroom scale in the kitchen??

I have mine in my bedroom. I had my previous scale in the bathroom, and the only place for it was where I would always bump into it when not careful until I managed to kick it into oblivion. This time I have my scale in a rarely visited corner of my room.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I don't really weigh myself... like, ever. But when I do, I usually have clothes and shoes on. Not like I'm ashamed of my body; I just don't like weighing myself. Okay maybe a little ashamed, but that's sexism for you.

Plus I don't own a scale, and they frown on you walking around naked at the gym. lol

You hate your body because you're sexist?
  • gemstoneisland
    gemstoneisland Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yep! Ticks me off when I go the doctor's office and the first thing you do is hop on the scale - which is in the HALLWAY on the way to your room. No chance to strip down, take off shoes, coat, etc. I do put down my purse though. LOL!
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That saves you like 10lbs
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I may be wearing a hair band...
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    Yes, but I was told that I could leave my hat on. B)

Jinx. You owe me a beer.

Heh. Fair enough! That's what I get for responding on the fly! :laugh:
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nope, first thing in the morning wearing pyjamas. I weigh daily as I'm more interested in the overall trend; the little changes from such light clothes aren't a big deal right now
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Yup! It's one of the things that I didn't like about WW - they always objected when I'd weigh in naked I had to wear clothes to weigh in.

Were you weighing at home, or at a Weight Watchers office??!
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    Just wondering if anyone waits until they've done a number 2. before they step on the scales, and if so, does it make a big/little difference?

Yes, I've tried that. It makes a difference.
  • TonyB0588
    Options
    bigme3505 wrote: »
    No, only because my scale is directly in front a mirror. It wouldn't be a pretty sight to wake up to.

Er, what's the problem? It's just you seeing your own self in the mirror.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Hell yes...when I weigh I'm naked. I'm also shaved and have brushed my teeth because...a little hair and plaque might weigh something.... Sometimes I also do a little dance for the scale gods first. If they're happy I have a better chance of seeing a nice number. :smile: