Sexy by Summer

Replies

• twobuttonsandabow
    twobuttonsandabow Posts: 14 Member
    Count me in! I started Jan 1 and am down a little over 20 lbs. I want to lose 50 more total (170) but my shorter term goal is to get under 200 by May 8 for a trip. I haven't been under 200 for probably 17 years so this is a BIG one for me. That's about 20 lbs in 10 1/2 weeks - I think if I bust *kitten* and stay consistent I can do it! I've impressed myself so far this year with my dedication. Would love the extra motivation of like-minded people. Let's do this!!
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    I'm in! Went from 245-195 from last July to now. Here's to at least another 25
  • hageman1986
    hageman1986 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2017
    How do I join? I want to be held accountable also. If I'm checking in on here daily it would help greatly. I have pics I want to post but can't figure it out...does anyone know how to do that? Feel free to add me too if youd like.
  • Icandoit233
    Icandoit233 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm in and ready to lend support. My goal is 10 pounds by June 1. It doesn't sound like much, but trust me, these last 10 have been terribly stubborn. Some extra help in my corner will be so welcome!

We have similar goals!!! My goal is 10 - 15 pounds by June 3rd.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Back to the workweek grind...sitting at my desk trying not to nibble. Sugar-free gum is a very good thing.
  • TiffanyLoveG
    TiffanyLoveG Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm in! I want to be in a bikini this year!!!
  • breannemarie1993
    breannemarie1993 Posts: 161 Member
    I love this! Lets get it girllllllll!!! :D
  • ashc85
    ashc85 Posts: 12 Member
    I would love to join!! Anyone can add me.
  • petiteandsweet91
    petiteandsweet91 Posts: 22 Member
    I'd like to join please
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Update - no loss but no gain - which is a WIN! Because I indulged a little too much this weekend. Not to worry, I am back eating good food and going to the gym.
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Had a half day of work and went to the gym instead of napping!
  • AgentEx01
    AgentEx01 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in!!! trying to get ripped this summer
  • alessa_186
    alessa_186 Posts: 4 Member
    Im in! My goal is to lose 50 pounds. Im at 210 and have too struggled with weight my entire life and more so now that I just gave birth to my precious son.
  • I'm down 3.8 this week.trying to go to gym daily and eat clean
  • kristensangster100
    kristensangster100 Posts: 10 Member
    Count me in! My goal is to lose 45 lbs!
  • kdblaine
    kdblaine Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, great title for the group! "Sexy by Summer""," yes please! I just wanted to get some more friends added for support...even a "like" gives a little motivation and is appreciated!
    I've been doing pretty good except yesterday was the first I went over my limit.....but it was a really fun first date so I'm allowing it ha!
    Let me know if I can add you!
  • Hellylu000
    Hellylu000 Posts: 28 Member
    Add me please. I'm in!
  • makeida1
    makeida1 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in I would like to lose 32 lbs for the summer
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    I'm 176 lbs now and I would love to hit 145 lbs by summer! If I could...

I'm getting married in August so hitting my goal wait by then would only be amazing because a) I'll look good and b) Our honeymoon is to hike Glacier National Park :# lol

Add me for support and help support me xoxo :D
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Update: Since joining Sexy by Summer on Feb. 20th, I am down another 3 pounds. And, I am a winner in one of the two diet contests I was entered in. The other isn't over until April 10th. AND, I joined another diet contest for March! Just need to keep up the momentum, and keep on working out and eating below goal!