lunchtable for the Interesting

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Me every time I win something at the fair. In this case a bird.

yushzypuiqzn.gif
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Me every time I win something at the fair. In this case a bird.

yushzypuiqzn.gif

That is why you are at the interesting table. What was the birds name?

Interesting enough, the bird was named after a fish my friend had. Its name was Flappy.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Maybe I will trade something for one of those sangrias. :p I have healthy whole food groups in my bag. And in the secret compartment there are tiny bags of flaming hot limon cheetos, chocolate, and REAL poptarts. :p

you have secret compartments? I hope there is a note in one of them!!!! I bet there is....it has a cute guys name on it and check yes or no.

Not a note. Just some underware from Billy Idol. I'll show you those. Hold on a minute. :D
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Hi! I brought vodka and gummie Bears :smiley: I'll take one pink iced elephant please

In 7th grade, me and my group of friends brought vodka to school in squeeze bottles and we drank it out in the softball field at lunch. Wtf?! Come to think of it, I didn't even like those girls.
    God, I'm so glad my 13 yr old is a good kid.
  • cee134
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Hi! I brought vodka and gummie Bears :smiley: I'll take one pink iced elephant please

In 7th grade, me and my group of friends brought vodka to school in squeeze bottles and we drank it out in the softball field at lunch. Wtf?! Come to think of it, I didn't even like those girls.

Wow you were a badazz 7th grader! In 7th grade I was still trying to come up with a name for my fake boyfriend

What name did you end up using?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Wow you were a badazz 7th grader! In 7th grade I was still trying to come up with a name for my fake boyfriend

I was so awkward then. I didn't even like those girls but maybe I was doing it to be cool or so they wouldn't beat me up or something.