Lose 25 lbs by Oct 1st. (12 wks) Hope you will join me in t

Options

Replies

• jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Alright 25 LB CLUB, I worked 45 minutes today of circuit training! If you haven't yet, definitely MOVE today! You will be happier, feel better, and it will keep you on track for October.

- Jill
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    Woo Hoo! did my first 5km running the whole thing today!! I started running 6 weeks ago and could barely run 2 minutes straight!! Also under my calorie goal for the day....gonna be a good week on the scale I think!!! Hope!!! :)

Great job! What an amazing accomplishment!!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Sunibc22 – that is awesome!!! I am on week 4 of C25K and I am looking forward to being able to run by the end of summer :)
    Jillica – great motivation to get my butt moving :)
    JosieMomGramma – great job on making those little changes (more exercise & being under cals)…your hard work will pay off :)

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Ran another 5km yesterday. Yay me!! I have ran over 20km and walked up hill for 10km in the last 6 days!! I have been great with logging my food and staying within my calories too. I do use some of my exercise calories but I would starve if I didn't!! Tomorrow is my weigh in day and last Friday I was up 2lbs. really hoping to have shed those 2lbs plus a few more!! I'm taking today off of exercise and am going to stick right close to my 1210 calorie budget for the day....it's going to be hard but I can do it!!!
    Wish me luck for tomorrow! I will post my success in the morning!! (I'm just going to assume success!! :wink: )

Good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this week and exercise goals!!

:flowerforyou:
  • jillica
    Options
    Wow! I'm really inspired by all the runners in our group! Good job, All! - Jill
  • happymom1197
    Options
    Well, I weighed in yesterday morning. I had a gain of .4 from last week :( I'm sticking with my plan and hoping the scale treats me better next Thursday!!!!!

I'm so glad everyone else is doing so well though. Great job ladies!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up :)
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Well, I weighed in yesterday morning. I had a gain of .4 from last week :( I'm sticking with my plan and hoping the scale treats me better next Thursday!!!!!

I'm so glad everyone else is doing so well though. Great job ladies!!!!!!!!!!! Keep it up :)

The scale had me up 2 lbs last week and I was so discouraged. This week I lost those 2 plus 2 more!!! Yay!! Keep with it, it sometimes take time to see the results on the scale but even without the scale your insides are thanking you for the healthy food and exercise!!

Keep up the good work everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kimbers615
    Options
    This is a good challenge, I just started with MFP and 25 pounds by October should bring me to my goal weight. I weighed in last night and I am at 164, so that should bring me to 144 by October 1, just in time for my 7th Wedding Anniversary.
  • ido10612
    ido10612 Posts: 51
    Options
    I down!! Let's do this!!! :D
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    I'm in!! I want to lose as much weight as possible by my birthday (December 10). I'll friend you!
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    hi, its saturday again, weigh in day for me! I lost 2.6 lbs this week bringing my total to 5 lbs since this challenge started. i'm well on my way to meeting it!

This week i didnt eat as well as the week before, i went and bought some 100 calorie packs because i wanted sugar and i shouldnt have. I bought them instead of buying healthy things to snack on and so they are all i had as a go to snack, not a great idea. i was always under on my calories but ALWAYS over on sugar and fat.

I also didnt get to workout like i usually do. My toddler hid the dvd remote and i havent been able to find it for a week! no remote=no 30DS. I did use my Biggest Loser game on the Wii all week though. I really enjoy that game because of how many different routines and levels of difficulty that there are on it. Its nice to switch it up everyday, i get burnt out on 30DS. I also went out for a couple rounds of disc golf because we had some nice weather!

I hope everyone else had a successful week!! There hasnt been as many posts about updates as i thought there would be so im encouraging all of you to tell us how your doing!!!
  • jillica
    Options
    Nice Win, Bellieff! My weigh-in & measurements are due on Tuesday and I'm eager to see the results! I'm feeling really good about it, but I've got to be good this weekend:-)
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost 6 lbs in the past 2 weeks but of course only 3 of them count on this challenge. So I did say I would lose 5 lbs by the end of this month, then 10lbs for Aug. & Sept. So I am on track. I know I can lose 2 lbs this week. Thanks for sharing your successes!
    Keep on striving ahead, eat healthy & workout when you can.
  • arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Im in, my anniversary is October 14th. I would like to be cute and skinny for it
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I'd love to lose 25 by October.
    Thx!
    TripMom
  • yonny108
    yonny108 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm just starting out and could use some good friends, motivation, and good help. Besides, my birthday is Oct 8 and that would be a nice present to myself from myself. :smile:
  • happymom1197
    Options
    I am feeling soooooooo goooooooood ladies:) I know that our goal is to lose weight, but somewhere on this journey I learned the importance of appreciating my body and what it can do. I have been making one lifestyle change at a time and it has worked. I am being consistent and although the scale isn't budging much, I FEEL so good:).
    My problem is I have always lost weight the wrong way. I know that I can starve myself for a month and lose this weight. BUT I don't want to do that anymore. I have made many positive changes. I am just waiting to see the results of my hard work:)
    25 pounds by October 1? I hope so! But if not, I will be happy that I am eating food that nourishes my body instead food that harms it. I am moving my body- a lot:) My body is strong and healthy and I have so much to be grateful for! Also, isn't it wonderful to live in a country where we have the freedom to make changes, to have the freedom of choice, to have so much food available that we have to practice self-control to not consume it in abundance?
    Just some food for thought:)
    Btw: since I didn't have a loss on Thursday, I snuck in another weigh-in on Saturday & lost almost 2 pounds!!!!!
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    I am feeling soooooooo goooooooood ladies:) I know that our goal is to lose weight, but somewhere on this journey I learned the importance of appreciating my body and what it can do. I have been making one lifestyle change at a time and it has worked. I am being consistent and although the scale isn't budging much, I FEEL so good:).
    My problem is I have always lost weight the wrong way. I know that I can starve myself for a month and lose this weight. BUT I don't want to do that anymore. I have made many positive changes. I am just waiting to see the results of my hard work:)
    25 pounds by October 1? I hope so! But if not, I will be happy that I am eating food that nourishes my body instead food that harms it. I am moving my body- a lot:) My body is strong and healthy and I have so much to be grateful for! Also, isn't it wonderful to live in a country where we have the freedom to make changes, to have the freedom of choice, to have so much food available that we have to practice self-control to not consume it in abundance?
    Just some food for thought:)
    Btw: since I didn't have a loss on Thursday, I snuck in another weigh-in on Saturday & lost almost 2 pounds!!!!!

This is great!!! Happy for you and to continue to see updates from you on how you are doing!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Sunibc – You are doing awesome! I’m doing C25K right now, so I’m hoping to be able to run 5K this fall or by next spring :)

happymom – Keep up the great work and it will pay off in the end :) And great job on your loss on Saturday!!

bellieff – Great Job! Way to stick with it even without the 30DS and remote!! Keep up the great work!

JosieMomGramm – Awesome job!

Welcome all newcomers :)

I did weigh in on Friday….I will post my results when I get home today :)
    Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    happymom: Good for you with the healthy changes, you will not only lose properly, but you will be able to keep it off, because of your healthy lifestyle!! Keep that positive thinking going!