Options

Replies

• Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    kzertuche wrote: »
    Brans34 wrote: »
    kzertuche wrote: »
    Despite a crappy day that started with my dog pulling me face first into a sand dune, accidentally pepper spraying myself, and having to cut the last 3 mins off of my run (you know, because I freaking pepper sprayed myself) I managed to not eat the candy bar and got up and went out again this morning. Sans pepper spray.

Oh my gosh, that has to e the worst outing ever! Where exactly do you live that you need a dog big enough to pull you down AND pepper spray when you go for a run? This sounds like a scary desert where the mob buries people! Lol. I hope your run was much better today.

The dog actually caught me by surprise, she's only about 30 pounds, I carry the pepper spray because we run on the beach before dawn and sometimes there are coyotes in the dunes. I'm not scared of them for me but I'm pretty sure they look at my dog like a snack, but your reply made me literally lol

Lol. That makes me feel so much better!
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Had to get passport pics redone - nicest pic in the last 30 years! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay that is great what a good feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!