Stupid things you did as a teenager

Options
1235»

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Got in a drinking contest. After 30 shots of rum, I won. Also, I spent the night with alcohol poisoning and puking on myself.

9 shots of butter nips, half a bottle of aftershock, some goldschlager and a vodka smoothie. IDK how... I was all of 110 lbs.
  • TheLonelyGod
    TheLonelyGod Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got arrested for peeing in public and had to spend a night in a cell.... and I nearly killed my French teacher...
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Getting into cars and going to parties with complete strangers

Did this once...could have got dead.... it was the scariest thing I ever did. He did not follow my other friends but drove to a park by my house.....I had to get out and run. NEVER did that again.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I will start. I have so many but what's coming to mind right now is going with my boyfriend and his brothers on country roads in the snow then hooking a rope to the back of the car and going "car skiing". We all took turns. It was a blast!

lol, i did that on I-80 once when in college. The interstate had closed because of a bad storm and I was the absolute last car on the road.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Rode a bicycle down a hill without brakes.
    without BRAKES?
    Foot on the back tyre job was it?

No. Dragging shoes on the ground. This didn't have a happy ending though.
  • Nichole_AZ
    Nichole_AZ Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Getting caught making out with a guy by my entire high school baseball team....oops. sorry not sorry.
  • FittinThis
    FittinThis Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Turned 20

Was just coming to post exactly this thought.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I was the innocent teenager. I never got to trouble, late bloomer. Well I finally bloomed after I graduated college so at 21 I started making up
    For lost time. I bar hopped, drank too much, and slept around. So dumb. But I had a job, my own home so I didn't answer to anyone. I did that for a couple of years and finally settled down.
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord. Everything I did was stupid. I was wild as a buck...from birth to about....now. I'm settling down tomorrow. LOL. Probably not truly. I just want to live my life my way and have fun...and I do.
  • JustAnotherOneOfThoseGirls
    Options
    Said i was going to london for the day to celebrate my birthday with friends....ended up staying for about a week and declined to mention where I was
    Getting way too drunk in a public park, in the middle of winter
    Never going out with any plans on how to get home, so always having to get picked up from random places at strange hours, and being missing for days at a time...and also never telling anyone when/where I was going, so my mum could never keep track of where I was...looking back this was very dangerous
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    smoked dope everyday before school parents couldn't figure out why I had straight A's except for my first two period classes :)
  • Theo166
    Options
    I'm so glad nobody had cell phone cameras when I was young.
    Many things are best left as memories among friends, not living forever on the internet.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Hey smokes these stories.
    In my teens I skated 4 hours a day, was late for school every day and left at 2 or earlier since our 4 hours was split between morning and afternoon. Spent anither hours with weights or dance classes and sometimes anither doing individual lessons. So i guess doing ao much exercise was kinda stupid. :)
  • Theo166
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    In my teens I skated 4 hours a day, was late for school every day and left at 2 or earlier since our 4 hours was split between morning and afternoon. Spent anither hours with weights or dance classes and sometimes anither doing individual lessons. So i guess doing ao much exercise was kinda stupid. :)

Yea, during swim season I had a similar routine. But what did you get up to in the off season ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Theo166 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

Yea, during swim season I had a similar routine. But what did you get up to in the off season ;)

I skated 4 hours a day still and did mote off ice. in the two weeka or month I had off I tried to catch up on school work
  • FittinThis
    FittinThis Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everything.