Planet Fitness or Planet Fatness?

Options

Replies

• Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Its once a month. Don't go on that day if you don't like it.
    When I went to planet fitness I used to get the bagel on bagel Tuesday.. no hindering to my weight loss.
  • M1ssdanni
    M1ssdanni Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I don't have that at my gym. Do they not do this in the uk?
    Either way I wouldn't indulge. Don't see why I would work out for an hour then undo it all with pizza!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've actually never seen this free food stampede, although I've seen the advertisements. I'm not purposely avoiding it, I just never happen to be there when it happens. Kinda glad, though, because I hate crowds.

P.S. I ALWAYS take a tootsie roll on my way out the door. Love those things... B)
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    They're carbing up before they hit the squat rack. Oh wait.....my bad, no squat racks. :o

Depends on the PF. Before I left mine, there was still a huge free weight section and 2 squat racks.
  • BeChill73
    BeChill73 Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I went to a gym years ago and they had staff walking around with chocolate coated marshmallow fish lollies, handing them out to everyone! Was quite peeved at the time, as I had been trying to avoid sugary treats.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    So.. you can only have 1 slice?
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    At ours I've seen people walk out with a whole pizza ! Feed the kids ! Lol
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    There are no planet fitness here
  • TommyW45
    Options
    We have more gyms than grocery stores so free pizza isn't going to work much longer ! Maybe raffles for free months !
  • TommyW45
    Options
    I'm sorry but it really doesn't matter because the pizza at ours is not my favorite pizza joint !
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    While we're judging people at planet fitness . . . . why do so many people wipe down the wrong machine? I see people get off the machine, walk over to the sanitizer, go to a different machine (usually one right next to the on they were on) and wipe it down. And, that is why I wipe my machine down both before and after I use it.
This discussion has been closed.