Planet Fitness or Planet Fatness?

Options

Replies

• PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    Damn, didn't know so many people would get offended. Don't take it personal y'all. Still love you guys.

You didn't? Lulz

Nope. Didn't think we had so many members who wine and dine at planet fitness.

I am actually not a member of Planet Fitness but I don't judge people that are.

Same, I'm no longer a member of one, but I'm not going to knock somebody for eating a free piece of pizza or a bagel.

That's the funny part. If it was a healthy shake people wouldn't get all offended by it, but because it is "Teh Evilz Pizza" it makes them question motives of the people going and the business for having it.

Sad reminder that people don't understand health and fitness.
    Oh, and they know best for everyone else.

<3 Exactly. Sadly, half those "health" shakes out there really aren't any better for you than the damn pizza.

Yep. The content of those smoothies is very important.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    Damn, didn't know so many people would get offended. Don't take it personal y'all. Still love you guys.

You didn't? Lulz

You're just mad they weren't serving cream puffs

You still stuck on a discussion from 2 months ago?

You still counting strangers' calories at the gym?

You didn't answer my question. And it was the first time so your point is invalid. :)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I just ate an entire pizza by myself and nobody missed a rep or a squat. Anywhere. Ever. Huh....

Oh no, you shouldn't have, remember what happened to that girl who ate all creampuffs at the party
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    I just ate an entire pizza by myself and nobody missed a rep or a squat. Anywhere. Ever. Huh....

Oh no, you shouldn't have, remember what happened to that girl who ate all creampuffs at the party

And once again, people who live in the past. Smh.
  • PersianKitty94
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »

And once again, people who live in the past. Smh.

In his defence, you don't put out judgey threads fast enough.

I'm sorry the supply is low.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

You didn't? Lulz

I have never ever even been inside a Planet Fitness. I happen think spending time at a gym analyzing and criticizing what other people there are doing is immature and rude. I go to the gym to work on my own body, not judge other people.

A few months ago some dude was here complaining about all the people pigging out at Denny's. Really? MYOB, life will be much more pleasant. Don't want to see what other people eat? It's easy - don't look.

Now you know Free Pizza Day is once a month - make that your rest day for that week. Problem solved.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    kaizaku wrote: »
    They use that as bait to bring in and keep the useless dreamers who wants to lose weight. I heard most of the planet fitness members get easily intimidated by people who actually work out hard.

I'm a member of the Cuyahoga Falls / Stow, Ohio Planet Fitness. A large, nice, well maintained facility. I personally don't eat the pizza or Tootsie Rolls that are set out for the patrons, but it doesn't bother me to see it there. The majority of members that I see there are working hard at improving themselves. Many appear quite fit, strong and muscular. I would not categorize them as "useless dreamers" or "easily intimidated."

Two things I'd say about Planet Fitness and the people who work out there:

1. About the people who work out there: They're there working out while many many people are home in front of the TV. More power to them. Live and let live.

2. About Planet Fitness: Planet Fitness receives much public criticism; I think much of this criticism is unmerited. Judging by what I've seen, Planet Fitness is laughing at it's critics all the way to the bank.

How long have you worked there ?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Wait what's wrong with pizza? Does it have magical fat-producing qualities that other foods don't have?

Apparently they serve Papa John's...and there's everything wrong with that...
This discussion has been closed.