Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    o38jm3ba96hg.jpg
    My Planet Fitness is the best!

I've written a letter to the management of LA Fitress to institute Pop Tart Friday and Coconut Oil weekends. (Just try doing pull-ups on Sunday night )

I also have a crush on the hot female janitor at my gym so I've suggested oreo and bubble gum Tuesdays.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    someone explain the cream puffs to me plz

1. OP attends a party, eats all the creampuffs
    2. Hostess asks her to please save some for the other guests
    3. OP mopes in the garage the rest of the night

I remember that thread - didn't realize this was the same person at first. LOL! How funny!
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Do they have creampuff days in PF? Maybe they banned her from that shop and she made this thread?

ewis1.gif
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    Awolturtle wrote: »
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    I have to admit even though it's wrong the best I have seen , was a lady sitting in the massage chair , with a plate full of pizza , shoveling it in like a conveyor belt while watching the tv ! I admit I started laughing !

Wow. Do people even get a membership for the equipment anymore?

Okay first of all, to use a massage chair you have to be a black card member. wtf is wrong with wanting to use one after a workout? second of all, not every PF franchise particiates in pizza and bagels. Mine does not. I get in there, do my workout, and go home. I dont use the black card spa, I bought a black card membership so I can go to any PF in the US and bring a guest. which btw, the guests don't have access to the black card spa.

I am a black card member because I like to being a guest. And by " do people even get a membership for the equipment?", I meant do people even come to the gym to work out? Using a massage chair while you eat a plate full of pizza doesn't sound like a workout.

With all the staring and judgement at others at your gym do you even have time to work out?

Actually yes. I just happen to notice the pizza traffic while I was on a treadmill.

So let me get this straight:

You joined Planet Fitness, a judgement free zone, then proceed to judge the hell out everyone who goes there, who according to you, actually takes advantage of the pizza and bagels, and the black card spa like you're supposed to. Which is also yanno....part of the attraction of Planet Fitness. Then you claim it somehow affects you, even though it doesn't. And you have a black card and can go to any PF. why don't you choose another location if you're bothered by the current one being crowded?

The view from that high horse of yours must be wonderful.

giphy.gif

Thread is closed.

This made my day!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Dammit now I want creampuffs.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Dammit now I want creampuffs.

Right? Me, too.
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have to admit even though it's wrong the best I have seen , was a lady sitting in the massage chair , with a plate full of pizza , shoveling it in like a conveyor belt while watching the tv ! I admit I started laughing !

If you think about it you can save money by watching tv and people for entertainment plus working out . Then shower before you leave and save on water and soap . Eat pizza once a month and tootsie rolls the rest of the time . Don't forget tanning and massages ! What more could you ask for ! Lol
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Wait what's wrong with pizza? Does it have magical fat-producing qualities that other foods don't have?

Apparently they serve Papa John's...and there's everything wrong with that...

Better ingredients does not equal better pizza.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    o38jm3ba96hg.jpg

Too soon man... too soon.

:D

Too late actually.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options

If you think about it you can save money by watching tv and people for entertainment plus working out . Then shower before you leave and save on water and soap . Eat pizza once a month and tootsie rolls the rest of the time . Don't forget tanning and massages ! What more could you ask for ! Lol

Bagels. You could ask for bagels.
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    someone explain the cream puffs to me plz

1. OP attends a party, eats all the creampuffs
    2. Hostess asks her to please save some for the other guests
    3. OP mopes in the garage the rest of the night

Might need to revisit that thread. Missing some info bro.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    o38jm3ba96hg.jpg

Too soon man... too soon.

:D

Too late actually.

giphy.gif
This discussion has been closed.