Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My flexibility on a scale of 1-10 would be around -5 I'm so stiff most of the time you would think I had rigor mortis.

Same. I'm not sure I can even claim 5/10... :#

I'm probably a 1. People are amazed at how inflexible I am.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    TMW2119 wrote: »
    I found chocolate in my sports bra. I feel so dirty and ashamed. :D

I am guessing this is chocolate crumbs/flakes from eating chocolate. In which case, you were either fueling before or refueling after a workout. It's fine, just remember to wash it next time. :wink:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I am guessing this is chocolate crumbs/flakes from eating chocolate. In which case, you were either fueling before or refueling after a workout. It's fine, just remember to wash it next time. :wink:

I used,to feel that way when I find crumbs in my car from a BK Big Fish samdwich or smears from a McFlurry (back when I ate them) from a late night visit to a drive thru (usually after a few glasses of wine). Going vegan stopped that. Oh, or the red velvet cupcake binges.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

If I found chocolate in my sports bra, I'd be delighted. Post workout snack!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Well, had the child in the ER last night for possible appendicitis. Turns out it is just a stomach flu. Which is good, I guess??? Hubby is now down with it, too. Hoping I avoid it!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well, had the child in the ER last night for possible appendicitis. Turns out it is just a stomach flu. Which is good, I guess??? Hubby is now down with it, too. Hoping I avoid it!

Good luck girl! Start a raw honey regimen!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Ah there's 15 minutes of my life I won't get back. You and your no sense of humour Quik!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

ICK! I mean yay for just the flu but ICK!
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

My husband surprised me with a Kind bar that I would never buy for myself. It was basically a candy bar wrapped in a healthy label.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

My husband surprised me with a Kind bar that I would never buy for myself. It was basically a candy bar wrapped in a healthy label.

Meh, I like Kind bars and they are better for me than actual candy bars. They are mostly nuts, but the dark chocolate they coat them in does make a mess. It crumbles everywhere. I don't eat them every day, but I do eat them.
  • TMW2119
    TMW2119 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

Meh, I like Kind bars and they are better for me than actual candy bars. They are mostly nuts, but the dark chocolate they coat them in does make a mess. It crumbles everywhere. I don't eat them every day, but I do eat them.

I keep Kind bars in my pantry at all times, but I try to stay away from some of them. When I compared the nutrition label of this one to the nutrition label of an Almond Joy, there really wasn't much difference. I think your statement about not eating them every day is spot on. Balance!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I keep Kind bars in my pantry at all times, but I try to stay away from some of them. When I compared the nutrition label of this one to the nutrition label of an Almond Joy, there really wasn't much difference. I think your statement about not eating them every day is spot on. Balance!

Yes, balance. However, I will be checking myself for chocolate after I eat them from now on.
  • MaddMaestro
    MaddMaestro Posts: 405 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    On two cheat days, I planned to eat "a little bit" of ice cream, but then it turned into the entire pint ._.; Doesn't happen often, but still.. THAT'S a lot of ice cream in a day! One time, it was the only thing I ate that day...
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?

Hubby and I have discussed the adjustable bed (can't think of the brand. A sleep number, maybe?) where you can raise their side a bit when they are snoring too bad. Other than that, I use ear plugs.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Well, our stomach flu was quick acting. Everyone is back to school/work today.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

Hubby and I have discussed the adjustable bed (can't think of the brand. A sleep number, maybe?) where you can raise their side a bit when they are snoring too bad. Other than that, I use ear plugs.

We have the tempurpedic adjustable and sometimes it helps, other times, he snores no matter his position. I wish I could sleep in that bed more. I love it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

We have the tempurpedic adjustable and sometimes it helps, other times, he snores no matter his position. I wish I could sleep in that bed more. I love it.

Does he need a CPAP machine?
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Dang, sorry I suggested it in the Batcave. Should have read here first. I used ear plugs when Danny sores.

How about Duct Tape?