Ask and/or answer the opposite sex... Likes, dislikes, advice, gift ideas, hye, etc

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    muscular and taller than me... (that's almost a given though- I'm 5')

What physique do you find "perfect"?

The kind that looks at me Affectionately lol...

I like soft feminine delicate bodies myself, soft skin, real looking
    men-women-fat-mass.jpeg
    Based on this I'd say the 25%-35% range is what my painting would look like, with proportional breast and bottom...

Question:
    Based on the above chart, whats your ideal man look like?

probably 10-25% males and 15-35% females
    I have no height preferences other than you should be in the "kissable range" I don't want to have to hop up on my toes or pull someone down to me, that's annoying.

I said I'd prefer someone just a few inches shorter than I, but the thought of someone having to jump on tippy toes to reach me is just too freaking cute lol...

I've dated some tall guys and one of them thought the tip toe thing was cute but he'd put stuff on shelves I couldn't reach and idk I'm like an angry chiwawa and I don't like being made fun of for my height! I dated a guy 6'7 for a second and I'm 5'3...I just felt awkward about it. I remember meeting him for the first time and the closer I got to him the more I realized just how tall he was. I was a little intimidated. I mean, I'd make an exception for Jason Momoa and he's 6'4. *drooling*
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I like taller men as well, but I am 5'11" and over 6 ft in heels. :p 6'3" -6'5" is an awesome height! However, I dated someone that was 6'8" before and that was also interesting. :D

5'11"... :love: :love: :love:
    That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I like taller men as well, but I am 5'11" and over 6 ft in heels. :p 6'3" -6'5" is an awesome height! However, I dated someone that was 6'8" before and that was also interesting. :D

my cousin is 6'8. i love him but he's like a manchild type of dude and he's never dated anybody. like women will trip over themselves to talk to him but he doesn't know what to say and won't speak up. I attribute it mostly just to him being so tall. he's basically playing on easy mode and doesn't even know it. i'm incredibly jealous of his height and i'm 6'4"

6'4" is a great height! ;)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

I am all yours :p
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Question:
    How do you usually react when an attractive stranger smiles at you?

How do you react when an unattractive stranger smiles at you?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Question:

I will always return a smile...if he's cute, It may be a flirtier smile though

Do you think it's intimidating when a woman asks out a man?
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Question:

I will always return a smile...if he's cute, It may be a flirtier smile though

Do you think it's intimidating when a woman asks out a man?

I don't find it intimidating at all... At that point she's rather vulnerable and there is just something about vulnerability that way turns me on...
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Question:

I smile back either way. Chances are I'm already smiling and greeting them if they're in my vicinity.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    muscular and taller than me... (that's almost a given though- I'm 5')

What physique do you find "perfect"?

The kind that looks at me Affectionately lol...

I like soft feminine delicate bodies myself, soft skin, real looking
    men-women-fat-mass.jpeg
    Based on this I'd say the 25%-35% range is what my painting would look like, with proportional breast and bottom...

Question:
    Based on the above chart, whats your ideal man look like?

Males 15-25%
    Females 20-35%

Awesome!

Then I'm you're guy !

Wait.

I read that as: 150-250%

..... nevermind.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Question:

Either way, I just lick my eyebrows and smile back.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I always smile back because it's rude not to.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    What's your idea of the perfect date?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

I'm about 5'8", maybe a bit all, and learned last time we did measurements for skating dresses I'm not proportionate and my height is in my legs. Makes buying pants tough.

I'm used to being the tall one in a group cause I like wearing heels.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Question:

I smile.at everyone. Talk to me, I'll talk to you. Smile at me I'll smile back. It's polite
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

I'm about 5'8", maybe a bit all, and learned last time we did measurements for skating dresses I'm not proportionate and my height is in my legs. Makes buying pants tough.

Can you loan me a few inches....? 5' even. Everything is a nightmare.... trying to buy pants is no fun....
  • synchkat
    Options

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

Can you loan me a few inches....? 5' even. Everything is a nightmare.... trying to buy pants is no fun....

Gladly I always hated being the tallest. I have come to just accept it but my legs and arms are both long so pants and long sleeves are tough
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

Hey there ;);):love: :love: