Ask and/or answer the opposite sex... Likes, dislikes, advice, gift ideas, hye, etc

Options

Replies

• Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    See.... I am no good at asking questions. Sorry. :o
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Most men only care that you have boobs and an *kitten* - they don't care much about what we perceive as our faults.

Personality flaws are the ones that turn me off...

If she's rude to the waitress, or the help staff, or has no humility, or thinks the world revolves around her, or lacks compassion for less fortunate... I'm gone and never looking back, even if it's Candice Swanepoel herself...

I agree 100%. I do not care how good someone looks if they are rude, cocky, obnoxious, etc then good bye.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Ladies...do you prefer cologne, aftershave, or other scented sundries? If so, is there a specific scent or style? And do you prefer it strong, medium, mild?

I personally wear Fahrenheit by Dior. Very sparingly, but enough that it will be noticed up close, but not more than my arm's length away. (it's a very delicate balancing act to be tasteful yet smell good.)

I hate, hate, hate cologne. It's the biggest turn off to me. Most man perfumes smell irritating, overbearing and just awful. Just a clean, natural scent is best. And by that I mean a guy who showers regularly with a mildly scented soap, and uses a low-key (not too strongly scented) deodorant is most attractive, IMO. And if his body puts out the right mix of hormones/pheromones, his natural scent is super attractive. My husband smells amazing! I just want to be near him and breathe him in all the time. Why cover that up with nasty, artificial stink?

But if you do insist on it, keep it mild, so you don't burn the eyes and lungs of innocent bystanders. I like how you say you use it very sparingly. This is good. It could be OK when used as a subtle enhancement. B)

This is just my opinion, though. I'm sure there are tons of ladies who like cologne. Plus, I believe there are some good colognes out there, but I just haven't smelled them yet. Too much AXE is being used at maximum dose, drowning out everything else... ;)
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    Most men only care that you have boobs and an *kitten* - they don't care much about what we perceive as our faults.

Personality flaws are the ones that turn me off...

If she's rude to the waitress, or the help staff, or has no humility, or thinks the world revolves around her, or lacks compassion for less fortunate... I'm gone and never looking back, even if it's Candice Swanepoel herself...

J6Lo6.gif

:smirk:
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Question:
    What's your best physical feature...
    What's your best personality trait...
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Question:

My bum and my sense of humour.

Nice...

I'm going to say my calves and my manners
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Question:

My bum and my sense of humour.

Nice...

I'm going to say my calves and my manners

Not your arms...? Because those are pretty good.

<3 thanks, I appreciate you saying so...

Honestly, I'm more impressed with my calves I've been running for a few years now and just like how they've turned out...

Haven't had the pleasure of seeing your peach :smirk: but if your hips are any indication, I'm sure it's an impressive piece of work...

But I would have said your hair and face... And abs :wink:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Question:

1. My Burrito
    2. Sometimes I'm willing to share

sometimes
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Question:

Physically - Technically I have good skin, I almost always have a clear complexion. Having said that, I have always hated my freckles (they are very faint now, but I always wanted one-toned skin) **I like freckles on other people, just not mine.

Personality - I am very kind and compassionate
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Question:

Physically - Technically I have good skin, I almost always have a clear complexion. Having said that, I have always hated my freckles (they are very faint now, but I always wanted one-toned skin) **I like freckles on other people, just not mine.

I have freckles tok and hate them. Always have but everyone says they're cute

My best feature are my legs I'm told and I tend to be an always upbeat happy person
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Question:

I have freckles tok and hate them. Always have but everyone says they're cute

My best feature are my legs I'm told and I tend to be an always upbeat happy person

I feel you about freckles...people always say they are cute, and I do like them on others (they are adorable!). I just always envied one-toned skin. To me, even when I was a child, I thought they were basically age spots for the young. I always wondered what the difference between "age spots" or "liver spots" and freckles were...sun damage or your skin trying pathetically to defend itself from the sun.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Question:

1. Eyes
    2. Prudence & groundedness
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Question:

My eyes
    And my sarcastic sense of humor
  • Sha1911
    Sha1911 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Question:

Probably my shoulders, but I do also like my youthful appearance lol
    And my reliability
  • TommyW45
    TommyW45 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    My ideal date is anything that involves music, booze, and the beach.

Sounds like a good time for somebody !
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    TommyW45 wrote: »
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    My ideal date is anything that involves music, booze, and the beach.

Sounds like a good time for somebody !

Yes. You. Saturday?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Ladies...do you prefer cologne, aftershave, or other scented sundries? If so, is there a specific scent or style? And do you prefer it strong, medium, mild?

I personally wear Fahrenheit by Dior. Very sparingly, but enough that it will be noticed up close, but not more than my arm's length away. (it's a very delicate balancing act to be tasteful yet smell good.)

IMO deodorant and body wash are all you need.
    Question:

My smile.

I'm very loyal to my family and friends. When my best friend from college lost her mom in December in a car accident, I drove 3 hours after working all day and going on very little sleep to be at the memorial service. I'll do anything for the people I love.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

IMO deodorant and body wash are all you need.
    Question:

My smile.

I'm very loyal to my family and friends. When my best friend from college lost her mom in December in a car accident, I drove 3 hours after working all day and going on very little sleep to be at the memorial service. I'll do anything for the people I love.

Peoples like you are the best kind of peoples.