Ask and/or answer the opposite sex... Likes, dislikes, advice, gift ideas, hye, etc

Options

Replies

• Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Okay next Question:

What do you think is sexier...

Dinner for 2 at a nice place...
    Watching him change your breaks...

Brakes. Just like he thinks its sexy when I change the oil in his truck.
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I like taller men as well, but I am 5'11" and over 6 ft in heels. :p 6'3" -6'5" is an awesome height! However, I dated someone that was 6'8" before and that was also interesting. :D

5'11"... :love: :love: :love:
    That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!
    I like taller men as well, but I am 5'11" and over 6 ft in heels. :p 6'3" -6'5" is an awesome height! However, I dated someone that was 6'8" before and that was also interesting. :D

5'11"... :love: :love: :love:
    That's a lot of woman...

I am all legs!

I'm about 5'8", maybe a bit all, and learned last time we did measurements for skating dresses I'm not proportionate and my height is in my legs. Makes buying pants tough.

I'm used to being the tall one in a group cause I like wearing heels.

Same here. I'm 5'8. Hate to pants shop. I like tall guys bc they dont mind if I wear my beloved heels. LOL
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    What's your idea of the perfect date?

One that ends that ends after lunch the next day...

A nice upscale dinner with live music, then a movie with wine and dark chocolate and the lights off at home (the 10 commandments is my favorite movie ever), an early morning run, watch the sun rise, shakes and fruit, a farmers market would be awesome, a shower than lunch somewhere down town outside...

That's my ideal date anyhow
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    My ideal date is anything that involves music, booze, and the beach.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ladies...do you prefer cologne, aftershave, or other scented sundries? If so, is there a specific scent or style? And do you prefer it strong, medium, mild?

I personally wear Fahrenheit by Dior. Very sparingly, but enough that it will be noticed up close, but not more than my arm's length away. (it's a very delicate balancing act to be tasteful yet smell good.)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    What's your idea of the perfect date?

Perfect date would be with someone I really liked being around, what we were doing wouldn't matter that much
  • ValleyHooper
    ValleyHooper Posts: 1,993 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Ladies...do you prefer cologne, aftershave, or other scented sundries? If so, is there a specific scent or style? And do you prefer it strong, medium, mild?

I personally wear Fahrenheit by Dior. Very sparingly, but enough that it will be noticed up close, but not more than my arm's length away. (it's a very delicate balancing act to be tasteful yet smell good.)

It all depends. Different scents smell totally different on different people. Wow, how many times can I say the word different in a sentence geez. ... Anyways... I really like Eternity. I am sure Dior smells amazing as well.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Options

It all depends. Different scents smell totally different on different people. Wow, how many times can I say the word different in a sentence geez. ... Anyways... I really like Eternity. I am sure Dior smells amazing as well.

It's ok. I said "but" three times in the same sentence. So I went back and edited. Still twice. Twice is nice.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

I prefer very minimally scented products of any kind. Often scented products give me a headache and make my eyes water. Just be clean, I like a mild shampoo scent!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I prefer very minimally scented products of any kind. Often scented products give me a headache and make my eyes water. Just be clean, I like a mild shampoo scent!

This. I will get a tickly nose from some scents or a rash. Just clean smelling please
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Dr. Bronners castile soap at the proper level of dilution. Check.
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Guys do stretchmarks on a woman's body disgust you?

Many women are very sensitive and paranoid when it comes to that. I have marks myself, also a few deep marks from an external fixator that was attached to my pelvis at one time. The marks from the external fixator remind me how lucky I am to be alive..... however, my stretchmarks have always bothered me. I loathe them. :/ I'd like to get them covered with some ink, but have heard mixed reactions about how well tattoos can or can't cover stretchmarks.
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Guys do stretchmarks on a woman's body disgust you?

Many women are very sensitive and paranoid when it comes to that. I have marks myself, also a few deep marks from an external fixator that was attached to my pelvis at one time. The marks from the external fixator remind me how lucky I am to be alive..... however, my stretchmarks have always bothered me. I loathe them. :/ I'd like to get them covered with some ink, but have heard mixed reactions about how well tattoos can or can't cover stretchmarks.

They do not bother me at all... In fact I have them as well, so if she has them too, I don't really need to worry too much about what she thinks of mine :#

Aside from that, my own scars and excessive skin bother me much more than hers ever would...
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    Yea, I was in a car accident as well. T-Boned on the drivers side ( I was the driver). I had to be air lifted from Montana to a special trauma hospital in Seattle. Talk about an expensive medical bill.

Behold my busted up pelvis. I also had broken ribs and a collapsed lung... fun times.

sidk9em1h8c0.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Most men only care that you have boobs and an *kitten* - they don't care much about what we perceive as our faults.

Some of us view perceived flaws as assets.
  • JstTheWayIam
    Options
    Most men only care that you have boobs and an *kitten* - they don't care much about what we perceive as our faults.

Personality flaws are the ones that turn me off...

If she's rude to the waitress, or the help staff, or has no humility, or thinks the world revolves around her, or lacks compassion for less fortunate... I'm gone and never looking back, even if it's Candice Swanepoel herself...
  • ValleyHooper
    Options
    @fidycixer find someone that will kiss them all. I saw your before and after pics and you have done a tremendous job. You look great!!!
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

Personality flaws are the ones that turn me off...

If she's rude to the waitress, or the help staff, or has no humility, or thinks the world revolves around her, or lacks compassion for less fortunate... I'm gone and never looking back, even if it's Candice Swanepoel herself...

J6Lo6.gif