What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• kimv1188
    kimv1188 Posts: 40 Member
    My husband has started singing "You Can't Touch This" every time I walk by because most all of my work pants have turned into MC Hammer pants!

This had me laughing out loud too!
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member
    khenik6064 wrote: »
    I finished week 5 of C25K today. W5D3 is the first 20 minute run with no breaks. It went much better than I expected but about 17 minutes into it I had to channel my inner Prefontaine and just keep going even though I wanted to stop. I'm looking forward to week 6.

We are so close in where we are in the program!! I just did week 6 day 1 last night! I feel so close to finishing the program, but still so far! Lol

I know how you feel. I feel over the hump, proving to myself that I can run for 20 minutes straight, but I still have to tack on another 2KM to hit a 5k.

I was researching online and was surprised to see a lot of people saying that w6d1 was actually the hardest day because they were overconfident after w5d3. How was it for you?
  • SierraFatToSkinny
    SierraFatToSkinny Posts: 463 Member
    edited March 2017
    I finished week 5 of C25K today. W5D3 is the first 20 minute run with no breaks. It went much better than I expected but about 17 minutes into it I had to channel my inner Prefontaine and just keep going even though I wanted to stop. I'm looking forward to week 6.

We are so close in where we are in the program!! I just did week 6 day 1 last night! I feel so close to finishing the program, but still so far! Lol

I know how you feel. I feel over the hump, proving to myself that I can run for 20 minutes straight, but I still have to tack on another 2KM to hit a 5k.

I was researching online and was surprised to see a lot of people saying that w6d1 was actually the hardest day because they were overconfident after w5d3. How was it for you?

What program are you using? My C25K has me running the 20 mins the first day of week 7. (Then 20 again, then 25, 28, 30, and finally 35. I'll probably be a half mile short of a 5k distance when I hit the last day.)

Edit: I'm using Fitness22 app.
  • astronaught
    astronaught Posts: 103 Member

What program are you using? My C25K has me running the 20 mins the first day of week 7. (Then 20 again, then 25, 28, 30, and finally 35. I'll probably be a half mile short of a 5k distance when I hit the last day.)

I'm using C25K by Zen Labs. Week 6 goes back to intervals on days 1 and 2, which I'm assuming is what throws some people off.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member

I'm using C25K by Zen Labs. Week 6 goes back to intervals on days 1 and 2, which I'm assuming is what throws some people off.

I also used Zenlabs and didn't have those problems - the 20 minute run was the toughest, then I felt it got easier. Doing ZENLABS C210K now and find that harder - in the third week and I'm struggling ^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!