Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I forgot to wear green today. :(

I accidentally wore green today! Woo! 0wd2ds3wzon1.jpg

You look so young in that picture!
    Love tha Darth Vader shirt

She does look adorable!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Hi! St Patrick's fun fact for yall!
    I grew up Roman Catholic but consider myself more spiritual/pagan as of late. I'm of Celtic heritage as well (although I am truly a European mutt). Yes I am wearing green :)
    kkuq9fjj472h.jpg
    That is so very sad.
    To think that religion could go so very opposite that Gods instructions to us.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I forgot to wear green today. :(

You aren't Catholic, are you? Not that you likely know that Protestant Irish wear orange as a declaration of allegiance to the Church of England, but there you have it. I am from an intermarried family and am wearing green pants and an orange sweater today. My ancestors can fight over me. :)

I am Irish Catholic

I missed that, somewhere. I forgive you for not wearing green. Like I said, I wore both and let my ancestors worry about the troubles.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Son's second boxing match is tonight. I hope he wins! He was so crushed when he lost his first. That's hard for Mom to see.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Son's second boxing match is tonight. I hope he wins! He was so crushed when he lost his first. That's hard for Mom to see.

Go, Peyton, go!!!
  • caramelcraziness
    caramelcraziness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My remaining calories for today were -1,500. NEGATIVE. Also, I'm fat and ugly. Yay me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My remaining calories for today were -1,500. NEGATIVE. Also, I'm fat and ugly. Yay me.

We all have days like that. Learn from it, make positive changes, and move on.
  • raymax4
    edited March 2017
    Options
    In honor of Saint Patrick's day, yesterday I turned green and started coughing up and blowing out of my nose nasty green stuff. Someone please tell my body that the celebrations are over. My tolerance for nonsense is very low today. MIL nonsense seems to be high today. I told hubby that he will be the best one to take care of her today. He is.
  • raymax4
    Options

Go Payton!
    6aq5vew9e5mp.jpg
  • raymax4
    Options

First of all you are not fat, you may have more fat on you than your wish, but that does not define you.
    As a person that has spent much to much time talking negatively about myself, I wish to tell you to stop that!
    If some one has defined you in this way and made you believe it, I suggest you limit your time with that person.
    You deserve more than that.

As for your food diary we have all been there and will occasionally be there again. Today is a new day and is full with possibilities.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

We all have days like that. Learn from it, make positive changes, and move on.

Ditto
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

First of all you are not fat, you may have more fat on you than your wish, but that does not define you.
    As a person that has spent much to much time talking negatively about myself, I wish to tell you to stop that!
    If some one has defined you in this way and made you believe it, I suggest you limit your time with that person.

As for your food diary we have all been there and will occasionally be there again. Today is a new day and is full with possibilities.

Also Ditto, because my friends give great advice
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

<3 love this response!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Apparently, the people running my powerlifting competition last month suck at math! I went from not placing at all, to taking SECOND in my division!!!

Confession: I want them to pull everyone back in and re-do the award ceremony! :p

Congrats on your belated silver medal! Very cool even if the timing is shoddy
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Apparently, the people running my powerlifting competition last month suck at math! I went from not placing at all, to taking SECOND in my division!!!

Confession: I want them to pull everyone back in and re-do the award ceremony! :p

Math is hard? I am proud of you.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Yay, Tami!! Great job!
  • raymax4
    Options

So what made this so? Did someone disqualify?
    I vote fora new awards ceremony!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

You rock! No ceremony needed!