Post your Before & After Photos!

Options

Replies

• PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thansk to all. ALL THE PICS ON THIS THREAD ARE AMAZING! i cant wait to look a few months down the rd and see who else has posted pics!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You go girl! You are already a winner and I know you will reach your final goal as well:flowerforyou: denise in Sams Valley:happy:

I'm not even close to done but I just want to prove to myself that progress has been made. The first picture is me at 260 pounds in August. The second was today at 239.1 pounds The third was me at age 16 when I was the lowest I've ever been at 180 pounds

2007_0825stefsnewglamourshots0316.jpg

2009_0129january0135.jpg

may15040.jpg
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    this was me in oct 2007

IMG_1366.jpg

and this was me in May 2008

IMG_1557.jpg
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    here is Oct 2007

IMG_1366.jpg

here is in may 2008

IMG_1557.jpg
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    here is me in oct 2007 I weighed 170

IMG_1366.jpg

this was me again in May 2008

I weighed 137 lbs

IMG_1557.jpg
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Lisa you look great. Is that your daughter in the pic with you? SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone's pics are awesome!!! Keep up the good work people!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    Purdymomma yes it is she is 8 years old.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    You go girl! You are already a winner and I know you will reach your final goal as well:flowerforyou: denise in Sams Valley:happy:

Thanks so much. :blushing: I'm trying really hard and it seems to be working. I just need to be patient
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Here is a picture from January 2008 and my first trip wedding gown shopping. I was so depressed because nothing looked good. This is the picture that started me on my weight loss journey.

100_1442.jpg

In March, I went wedding gown shopping again. I fell in love with a dress, but unfortunately, the biggest size it came in was a 16. It wasn't close to zipping, and I was heartbroken. I talked to the seamstress at the gown shop to see if it was possible to get it altered to fit me in case I couldn't lose any weight. She confirmed that it would be possible, so, I did the ultimate no-no and bought a dress that was to small for me.

Here are the pictures from the day I bought the dress:

comparepic.jpg

Here are pictures from 3 weeks before my wedding. I still want to lose about 40 pounds.

compare2.jpg

I'll add pictures from the acutal wedding when I get them.
    Great job on the weight loss, everyone!

-Kelly :flowerforyou:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Kelly you look amazing! And in your after photos, I wouldn't have guessed that to be a 16. I probably would have said a 12. So go you! :bigsmile:

Oh, also, your hubby is quite the cutey too. :wink: :embarassed:
  • olgawill
    Options
    you look great..... wow I cannt wait to get started now.
  • olgawill
    Options
    you too look great... congrats............
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Kelly you look amazing! And in your after photos, I wouldn't have guessed that to be a 16. I probably would have said a 12. So go you! :bigsmile:

Oh, also, your hubby is quite the cutey too. :wink: :embarassed:

Awwe thanks for your kind complements! :blushing:

Thats why I picked him! (just kidding! :laugh: ) Seriously, he is a wonderful man.:love:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    Options
    I agree you look amazing!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options

Kelly, that dress is stunning on you! Stunning! You must have been such a beautiful bride!:flowerforyou:
  • Marz
    Marz Posts: 22
    Options
    Kelly! holy cow!! you look amazing!
    Great job everyone!!!
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Awesome Tam!!!!! You've come a long way baby:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I barely even recognize myself. I mean, it's only been a little over a year but it seems a lifetime ago.

August 12, 2007
    IMG_1766-1.jpg

November 16, 2008
    IMG_9392-2-1.jpg

Taken last week. Not perfect, but I am getting some abs!! LOL!
    IMG_9667-1-1.jpg

Teehee!!
    IMG_9529-1.jpg
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    that is soooooooooooooo cool!! Thank you for sharing!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Here is a picture from January 2008 and my first trip wedding gown shopping. I was so depressed because nothing looked good. This is the picture that started me on my weight loss journey.

100_1442.jpg

In March, I went wedding gown shopping again. I fell in love with a dress, but unfortunately, the biggest size it came in was a 16. It wasn't close to zipping, and I was heartbroken. I talked to the seamstress at the gown shop to see if it was possible to get it altered to fit me in case I couldn't lose any weight. She confirmed that it would be possible, so, I did the ultimate no-no and bought a dress that was to small for me.

Here are the pictures from the day I bought the dress:

comparepic.jpg

Here are pictures from 3 weeks before my wedding. I still want to lose about 40 pounds.

compare2.jpg

I'll add pictures from the acutal wedding when I get them.

• harter97
    harter97 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    that is soooooooooooooo cool!! Thank you for sharing!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

100_1442.jpg

WOW!!! You look so great in your wedding dress! Congratulations on all you success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!